• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Hobo Coin with a difference! Re-engraved Silver Dollar.

Kman

The last round scene is rather sinister. The despairing woman covered in a butterfly motif - suggestive of a Monarch MK Ultra trauma based mind control victim - perhaps a beta sex kitten. Then a skeleton peering down at her breasts reinforcing that image.

Always cast your vote - Spoil your ballot slip. Put 'Spoilt Ballot - I do not consent.' These votes are counted. If you do not do this you are consenting to the tyranny. None of them are fit for purpose. 
A tyranny relies on propaganda and force. Once the propaganda fails all that's left is force.

COVID-19 is a cover story for the collapsing economy. Green Energy isn't Green and it isn't Renewable.

16 minutes ago, sixgun said:

The last round scene is rather sinister. The despairing woman covered in a butterfly motif - suggestive of a Monarch MK Ultra trauma based mind control victim - perhaps a beta sex kitten. Then a skeleton peering down at her breasts reinforcing that image.

Funny you should mention butterflies... there seems to be an uptick in tattoos with this subject matter.  Coincidence?  

13 minutes ago, Tingles said:

Funny you should mention butterflies... there seems to be an uptick in tattoos with this subject matter.  Coincidence?  

Any uptick is of doubtful significant in the minds of those mutilating themselves with a butterfly doodle but the idea more often than not will have come from the media and 'celebrity' role models. There was ITV morning television on for a bit today. There was a photo of Zayn the previous member of One Dimension showing him with half his head shaved and tattoos on his scalp and up his neck. i consider this a sign of a dubious mental state. i recall Harry Styles has a large Monarch type butterfly on his stomach. i wonder what has gone on for someone with no tattoos to then be plastered in them. In time the 'fashion' will change and the regrets will mount.

Always cast your vote - Spoil your ballot slip. Put 'Spoilt Ballot - I do not consent.' These votes are counted. If you do not do this you are consenting to the tyranny. None of them are fit for purpose. 
A tyranny relies on propaganda and force. Once the propaganda fails all that's left is force.

COVID-19 is a cover story for the collapsing economy. Green Energy isn't Green and it isn't Renewable.

14 minutes ago, sixgun said:

Any uptick is of doubtful significant in the minds of those mutilating themselves with a butterfly doodle but the idea more often than not will have come from the media and 'celebrity' role models. There was ITV morning television on for a bit today. There was a photo of Zayn the previous member of One Dimension showing him with half his head shaved and tattoos on his scalp and up his neck. i consider this a sign of a dubious mental state. i recall Harry Styles has a large Monarch type butterfly on his stomach. i wonder what has gone on for someone with no tattoos to then be plastered in them. In time the 'fashion' will change and the regrets will mount.

After your previous posts I’ve read, I’m still reeling at the thought of you watching daytime tv...  😂😂

1 minute ago, Tingles said:

After your previous posts I’ve read, I’m still reeling at the thought of you watching daytime tv...  😂😂

i am genuinely still reeling - i assure you. i will not be repeating that for a good while. The stream of Leftist Tavistock Institute propaganda pouring out of the tel-lie-vision is terrifying.

1 hour ago, sixgun said:

and put on the obverse of a Morgan dollar where Lady Liberty should be, interesting. I wonder what's been done with the eagle on the reverse?

Profile picture with thanks to Carl Vernon

1 hour ago, sixgun said:

You are right, the finished product has even more sinister motives: the body of the butterflies are like phalli, the scene is draped on a reptilian skin and the extract left out of the motto attributed to Hippocrates speaks for itself (experimentum periculosum – dangerous experiment)

IMG_9188.PNG.36c5c3a2ce0ed9e3be31574abb125939.PNG

Also "enlightening" this lighter by the same artist. 

IMG_9189.thumb.PNG.c2aa279b770dd16399b175425043bf13.PNG

8 minutes ago, augur said:

the body of the butterflies are like phalli

Yes it is phallic, but a little phallus i suspect - this may be suggestive of a 'Venus Butterfly' 

https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Venus Butterfly

-  particularly look at the butterfly at her umbilicus.

18 minutes ago, augur said:

You are right, the finished product has even more sinister motives: the body of the butterflies are like phalli, the scene is draped on a reptilian skin and the extract left out of the motto attributed to Hippocrates speaks for itself (experimentum periculosum – dangerous experiment)

Also "enlightening" this lighter by the same artist. 

IMG_9189.thumb.PNG.c2aa279b770dd16399b175425043bf13.PNG

I like Masonic artwork.  Reminds of a strangely estoric restaurant in Ukraine.  I’m not sure they knew what they had decorated the walls with.

IMG_9188.PNG.36c5c3a2ce0ed9e3be31574abb1

To me it's more like she's looking for someone she can lure in so she can steal half his stuff, and she puts on this pretty butterfly outfit, goes out to the bar, like where it says "ars longa", meaning "longa for some of ars's money", and "vita brevis", meaning yeah, I'm vita, and the courtship will be "brevis" meaning short, and it is all done with "e pluribus unum" which means we'll get together long enough for me to get your stuff.  The "difficile" she's hiding under her arm so the skeleton won't see it is the hidden fact that she's going to be a difficult pain in the ass.  And I don't know what "casio" and "aeceps" is behind the skeleton but it must mean .. I'm screwed .. and of course the skeleton represents dudes are getting sucked in and taken for half their stuff, and that their life isn't worth bad afterwards.

This coin is definitely a warning sign for men.

On 17/10/2018 at 21:21, sixgun said:

Give your head a wobble fella. 

1 minute ago, CarlosSilver said:

Give your head a wobble fella. 

No entiendo.

i take it you don't agree but i was interested in your particular point of view.

2 minutes ago, sixgun said:

i take it you don't agree but i was interested in your particular point of view.

No you're not. To tar heavily tattooed people as mentally ill tells me you're not interested in my opinion at all.

I have one small tattoo that I had done when I was 15 by the way. 

2 minutes ago, CarlosSilver said:

No you're not. To tar heavily tattooed people as mentally ill tells me you're not interested in my opinion at all.

I have one small tattoo that I had done when I was 15 by the way. 

i don't make statements without basis. i have worked with lots of people with mental illness. There is a more than a passing link. i was taught by a forensic psychiatrist that love and hate across the knuckles is synonymous with having been in prison.

https://www.cambridge.org/core/journals/advances-in-psychiatric-treatment/article/tattoos-what-is-their-significance/D2C57CCCA55C75378A8804FAF55147E2

The prevalence of tattoos is higher among people with mental disorders and those likely to come in contact with mental health services.

https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2008/07/080715204734.htm

i could keep throwing citations out. The Monarch butterfly is synonymous with MK Ultra Mind Control - and for those in the entertainment industry, particularly at a younger age this should be seriously entertained as having happened to them. They can be well and truly screwed up and so glibly shave half their head and have tattoos on their scalp and neck. We see Harry Styles plastered in tattoos when he had none.

Irrespective of what has happened to these people, they are 'role models' - they set trends. Getting tattoos up your neck might be cool if you are in the music industry but it is going to be limiting to youngsters copying the same.

You might not like what i say - and i knew what i wrote would trigger someone. People can do what they like but the fashions will change and tattoo remains and will have consequences.

2 minutes ago, sixgun said:

i don't make statements without basis. i have worked with lots of people with mental illness. There is a more than a passing link. i was taught by a forensic psychiatrist that love and hate across the knuckles is synonymous with having been in prison.

https://www.cambridge.org/core/journals/advances-in-psychiatric-treatment/article/tattoos-what-is-their-significance/D2C57CCCA55C75378A8804FAF55147E2

The prevalence of tattoos is higher among people with mental disorders and those likely to come in contact with mental health services.

https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2008/07/080715204734.htm

i could keep throwing citations out. The Monarch butterfly is synonymous with MK Ultra Mind Control - and for those in the entertainment industry, particularly at a younger age this should be seriously entertained as having happened to them. They can be well and truly screwed up and so glibly shave half their head and have tattoos on their scalp and neck. We see Harry Styles plastered in tattoos when he had none.

Irrespective of what has happened to these people, they are 'role models' - they set trends. Getting tattoos up your neck might be cool if you are in the music industry but it is going to be limiting to youngsters copying the same.

You might not like what i say - and i knew what i wrote would trigger someone. People can do what they like but the fashions will change and tattoo remains and will have consequences.

As I said. Give your head wobble, kidda. 

Archived