• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsors topics (hidden to guests) for deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking. 

Kleiner

Goldsilver.be refuse to send my order?

3 minutes ago, Golddigger69 said:

I can assure you if i would asociated with gs.be i would not given any money back and waited for court case. 

Just to see if he had enough money to go to courts. 

Edited by lightjaw
deleted for being a knob

30 minutes ago, Golddigger69 said:

I think you will see i deleted my post 2 secs after i posted it, as it was inappropriate. I expect you to do the same with yours. My post was inappropriate, as is your poorly veiled racism.

Edited by lightjaw

15 hours ago, Kleiner said:

Hello guys,

I just wanna share with you the conversation between ECC and Goldsilver.be that I believe forced them to pay back my money.

The conversation is in French. But I will share the one that I have translated with google translate:

Namnlös - kopia.png

So, the Legal Advisor from the European Consumer Centre challenges goldsilver.be and tells them that their action is unacceptable.....and goldsilver.be responds with:

1342030169924_6869386.png.c7b075080a40bf82d18cafb31efd0568.png

That should work out well...

Edited by RichRock
typo/s

For the love of god gs.be, just go out of business already. You are a PM customer's worst nightmare. If your attitude is one you feel defendable of, you might find running a bouncer racket more up your alley.

Hopefully people with better attitudes can fill that niche of the cheap bullion dealer.

@Golddigger69 , while I don't think the op acted in the best manner , ordering when you haven't got the funds to pay is ridiculous  for a start , but gs.be have handled this in a shocking way .

If they had been business like and handled this correctly we would all be backing them and saying tough  shite to the op. Throwing insults and withholding a sum way above any losses they might have incurred is no way to run a business.

It's amatuerish in the extreme and the sort of arguements you would get from kids that feel they got mugged off on a panini sticker swap in the playground

Edited by daz

I still find it astonishing that people still direct blame towards Kleiner, even the ECC {whatever that stands for!) are able to break this dispute into its basic components and see that a cancelled order was an agreement between the two parties.

I hope some people here aren’t in position of responsibilities! 😄

1 hour ago, daz said:

@Golddigger69 , while I don't think the op acted in the best manner , ordering when you haven't got the funds to pay is ridiculous  for a start , but gs.be have handled this in a shocking way .

If they had been business like and handled this correctly we would all be backing them and saying tough  shite to the op. Throwing insults and withholding a sum way above any losses they might have incurred is no way to run a business.

It's amatuerish in the extreme and the sort of arguements you would get from kids that feel they got mugged off on a panini sticker swap in the playground

If you followed it from the beginning my first posting was that i called op naive and that business doesnt work in this way. imho his behaviour is on the same shamefull level like not paying your employes after takeing an order on a construction site. How would you feel if your boss takes orders but cant pay you out? Like that guy in liverpool yesterday....Always think twice before ordering stuff and dont let the greed run trough your veins! 

Eventhough i disagreed with his behaviour i wrote to him that we will kick him out of that trap. You can read my first posting concerning this case. 

But as the discussion ran along i noticed op must be really not right in the head. From what i read he was not capable to help himself, then he sent an other forummember to do the 'dirtywork' and ulimatively makeing the other guys efforts ad absurdum with no claiming the 500 euro the other forummember fought very hard for all this months. Thats how i see it and thatswhy i critisize op harshly. 

Edited by Golddigger69

On 28/10/2018 at 22:17, Golddigger69 said:

I did not read all this stuff now but "kleiner" sorry but you seem somehow like an naive idiot.

I would have gone to a lawyer yesterday and not openly discuss my tactics for a law suit for the enemy to read. Now even their faulty terms of condition which would have broken their neck in front of courts were edited.

My advice, stop discussing your tactics here. 

This is was my inital post for evidence that my claims are true i tried to help op. 

That @Attilio has no problem with clients not willing to fullfill their contracts and defending them furiously is sad but ok we have to accept that. Not everybody has the same moral when it comes to bills.

@Gildeon it cant be that i am the only one who thinks his behaviour is not fair on the other guy who helped, who went to eu-lawyers, got his time and energy leeched and finally hearing that 550 Euros missing dont matter anyway. 

From this thread i have learned.

)Gs.be are scumbags and not to be trusted. I will never purchase again at that place. 

)There are individuals out there who cant estimate the bearing of their actions. 

)I will doublecheck my orders now and not let the greed guide me.

I am going to miss this thread when it has gone....it has kept me going all through the winter.....glad all parties are mostly happy with the outcome and that individuals can decide how they wish to view and act, or not with their hard earned money....it is what this forum is about ! But above all, it has been informative and instructive....great stuff.

Edited by Oldun

3 hours ago, Oldun said:

I am going to miss this thread when it has gone....it has kept me going all through the winter.....

But will it ever go? unless it is closed,it will go on being resurrected every time someone has a gripe against GS.be

17 minutes ago, Attilio said:

But will it ever go? unless it is closed,it will go on being resurrected every time someone has a gripe against GS.be

Perhaps we should have a dedicated thread #theproblemswithgb.be or #imchuffedigotmygs.beorder regardless this has been a great thread to read and just shows the support some people are prepared to offer people in a sticky situation