• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Goldsilver.be refuse to send my order?

Kleiner

4 hours ago, Golddigger69 said:

@Oystonout now yes.

This kleiner didnt take gs.be to courts and let them get away with their dirty tricks. Moreover if you read his post,  he is kind of thankful at gs.be for only stealing ~500 euro of his money.

Cant be normal. If somebody steals only 10 quid from me i would fight like a lion. 

First crying here like a little baby and then when its time to take action he is being completely passive and bowing to his fate. I posted the correct word such behaviour already but sadly it go censored. 

You have issues. Save the money that you'd spend on PMs and hire a good psychiatrist.

• Replies 496
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 hours ago, Oldun said:

Your definition of robbed is one I completely disagree with. Witholding almost 10,000 euros over a separate issue has been proven to have been wrong....that has cost the OP time, cost opportunity and lots of stress....I hope it never happens to you or the other posters who have taken the high ground on this one.

Disagreement is fine, I disagree with 'taken the high ground' which I do not.

I don't give a different definition of robbed. He just didn't get robbed of 550 euro's.
If so, if that is true, then by that logic op robbed gs.be, which is how gs.be took it.

He couldn't pay his bill and gs.be thought he was backing out because the price dropped.
Op is saying now, gs.be robbed me for 550 euro's because the price has gone up since then.
I feel like he is pushing it, he won, that's it.
Usually these kind of things don't go to court, it's just playing a bit of hard ball and then everyone 
goes on with their day after a little while.

Also, I am on op's side, I think gs.be handled wrong in this case.
And I have pointed it out on multiple posts in this thread.
That doesn't mean per se I am going to sharp my pitchfork and march off to Wallonia

• 2 weeks later...

Hello guys,

I just wanna share with you the conversation between ECC and Goldsilver.be that I believe forced them to pay back my money.

The conversation is in French. But I will share the one that I have translated with google translate:

Namnlös - kopia.png

5 minutes ago, daz said:

The tone of gs reply is pretty unbelievable . You think they would be a bit more business like towards a official body.

It's  pretty amazing they have got to the scale they have given with their god awful attitude towards their customers such a shame when other companies struggle to get by with brilliant service.

9 minutes ago, Golddigger69 said:

Will this story ever end? Who cares about the other emails?

They stole your money(550 Euro) and you seem to be thankful to them. You even seem to be even proud that you outsmarted them. 

This is clearly not the case! I dont need to know more. I wonder which dealer you will next time try to scam by purchasing over your limits and then playing the dramaqueen when it comes to pay. I would be ashamed. The best thing is you let other people drag you out of your misery because you on your own are not capeable of contacting the lawyers and then a missing 550Euro dont seem to bother you anyway. 

If you don't need to know more don't read the post then and jog on instead of trolling what other people might find interesting to read.

12 minutes ago, Golddigger69 said:

Will this story ever end? Who cares about the other emails?

They stole your money(550 Euro) and you seem to be thankful to them. You even seem to be even proud that you outsmarted them. 

This is clearly not the case! I dont need to know more. I wonder which dealer you will next time try to scam by purchasing over your limits and then playing the dramaqueen when it comes to pay. I would be ashamed. The best thing is you let other people drag you out of your misery because you on your own are not capeable of contacting the lawyers and then a missing 550Euro dont seem to bother you anyway. 

Golddigger69 the forum troll is back,the number 69 in your name is it the year of your birth,or is it your favourite position.

1 minute ago, Golddigger69 said:

Stop spaming this forum please. Some moderator should delete this thread.

You are a guy whose word cant be granted. First you cry about missing 10K and then 1/2K doesnt matter to you anyway. Really 

Purchasing stuff and then dont wanting to pay. 

@Silverhunter nice of you defending a untrustfull customer and a 'lyar'.

After reviewing the whole thread again For me it seems odd that a missing 550 euro dont matter but 10K cannot be paid as of missing funds. Not very believeable. 

@Golddigger69 For someone who lives in London,your command of the English language is terrible.

15 hours ago, Kleiner said:

Hello guys,

I just wanna share with you the conversation between ECC and Goldsilver.be that I believe forced them to pay back my money.

The conversation is in French. But I will share the one that I have translated with google translate:

Namnlös - kopia.png

So, the Legal Advisor from the European Consumer Centre challenges goldsilver.be and tells them that their action is unacceptable.....and goldsilver.be responds with:

1342030169924_6869386.png.c7b075080a40bf82d18cafb31efd0568.png

That should work out well...

For the love of god gs.be, just go out of business already. You are a PM customer's worst nightmare. If your attitude is one you feel defendable of, you might find running a bouncer racket more up your alley.

Hopefully people with better attitudes can fill that niche of the cheap bullion dealer.

@Golddigger69 , while I don't think the op acted in the best manner , ordering when you haven't got the funds to pay is ridiculous  for a start , but gs.be have handled this in a shocking way .

If they had been business like and handled this correctly we would all be backing them and saying tough  shite to the op. Throwing insults and withholding a sum way above any losses they might have incurred is no way to run a business.

It's amatuerish in the extreme and the sort of arguements you would get from kids that feel they got mugged off on a panini sticker swap in the playground

I still find it astonishing that people still direct blame towards Kleiner, even the ECC {whatever that stands for!) are able to break this dispute into its basic components and see that a cancelled order was an agreement between the two parties.

I hope some people here aren’t in position of responsibilities! 😄

I am going to miss this thread when it has gone....it has kept me going all through the winter.....glad all parties are mostly happy with the outcome and that individuals can decide how they wish to view and act, or not with their hard earned money....it is what this forum is about ! But above all, it has been informative and instructive....great stuff.

3 hours ago, Oldun said:

I am going to miss this thread when it has gone....it has kept me going all through the winter.....

But will it ever go? unless it is closed,it will go on being resurrected every time someone has a gripe against GS.be

17 minutes ago, Attilio said:

But will it ever go? unless it is closed,it will go on being resurrected every time someone has a gripe against GS.be

Perhaps we should have a dedicated thread #theproblemswithgb.be or #imchuffedigotmygs.beorder regardless this has been a great thread to read and just shows the support some people are prepared to offer people in a sticky situation 

Archived