• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Goldsilver.be refuse to send my order?

Kleiner

• Replies 496
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What would you do guys:

If they decide to ship the rest of the order but then some coins are missing?

And Also I wondering, should I take the first parcell or wait for the entire package?

Thank you all for all advice. I appreciate it.

@ Kleiner,

You write a letter with all the emails included....stating that you ordered nr xxx, paid and expect a delivery, as stated once they accept your order (confirm)....have they ?

Once confirmed....they have agreed on the terms.

Now, send the letter registered.....and via normal post....And give them 14 days to deliver.

If not...start a case for a Belgian lawyer (see terms which court you need to address)

You do not mention the previous cancelled order

Let them prove you have done something wrong....which you haven't.

get some balls ;)

grtz

T

3 minutes ago, Tritoon01 said:

@ Kleiner,

You write a letter with all the emails included....stating that you ordered nr xxx, paid and expect a delivery, as stated once they accept your order (confirm)....have they ?

Once confirmed....they have agreed on the terms.

Now, send the letter registered.....and via normal post....And give them 14 days to deliver.

If not...start a case for a Belgian lawyer (see terms which court you need to address)

You do not mention the previous cancelled order

Let them prove you have done something wrong....which you haven't.

get some balls ;)

grtz

T

Don't forget to make it an " accusation de reception " letter. That way they know you mean ballgame.

25 minutes ago, FFkook said:

I can't believe that people still keep on buying from them.. Even though their prices are pretty okay, this kind of hassle just takes the fun and comfort off stacking and collecting.. 

Trouble is their price and range.  One can source the odd coin from others for similar price but shipping cost closes off shopping around. 

4 minutes ago, Tritoon01 said:

you mean 'signed for delivery' ?.....which should be the case with 'registered' letter

You got registered which is signed on arrival and accusation which is then a confirmation with they're signature sent back to you upon delivery and stands up in court of law as reception

Worried to hear they have become like this,Anyone else recently got a order from them ? I’ve just made a order about a hour ago 😅I’ve ordered a few times and can say all has been good but had the odd few with marks so will not buy premium coins and  with the milk plague aswell. 

I've made a couple of orders from them and never had a problem... prices were pretty good and they shipped within a few days.. but from that email you wouldn't want to get on the wrong side off them! Or maybe they just need to improve their English and customer services

1 hour ago, Pete said:

Good reason to quit the EU with or without a Brexit agreement if that's how business is conducted across the Channel.

If that's the way how you think ALL European businesses act then yes please leave the EU... Not much of a loss then anyway. I'm really getting sick of all that Brexit ***. 

21 minutes ago, PolarPanda said:

If that's the way how you think ALL European businesses act then yes please leave the EU... Not much of a loss then anyway. I'm really getting sick of all that Brexit ***. 

Hmm, actually, you're doing the same thing.. Generalising... Ether way, not worth it. 

2 hours ago, Kleiner said:

What would you do guys:

If they decide to ship the rest of the order but then some coins are missing?

And Also I wondering, should I take the first parcell or wait for the entire package?

Thank you all for all advice. I appreciate it.

Take the parcels as they come and film the complete unboxing of coins, first taking extra care to show all shipping labels, and that all areas of the box are intact and all tape unbroken before starting. Anything missing, you can go back to them with proof it was never packed. Hopefully it won't be needed.

GS say they also film the packing on their end.

50 minutes ago, danmc82 said:

🤣 If you say so

What's your point now? That you can quote 7 words out of my message containing more then 30 words? If yes, then congratulations... Come on man... 

Not trying to pick a fight here guys, i love the UK and i have a lot of friends there, but come on, in 9 from the 10 topics it goes about Brexit and how much better the UK would have it without Europe. If that's how you think about it, it's fine, that's also the way the UK voted, but then get it over with and have at least some respect for member states... It's not a political forum, but it's a forum about a nice hobby we all share. :) 

I guess I'm the odd person out ... but I kind of see the vendor's point.  I mean, they have a policy, you broke it, they informed you that they wanted compensation for the cancellation .. and, why did you order from them the second time knowing all of that ?

I'm not saying they were justified in holding your money for ransom, that is a little over the top, but ...

I see this kind of BS all the time, people seem to have no comprehension of the business owner's side of things.  Everything from people leaving shopping carts out in the middle of parking spaces in the parking lot, to leaving perishable cold storage food sitting out in food aisles spoiling because they decided they didn't want it afterall and didn't feel like taking it back to refrigeration where they got it from, people making appointments to have hours worth of work done on their car at the mechanic's shop and then not even calling to cancel the appointment and leaving the mechanic to sit there wondering how he's going to make money all morning, etc.

Consumers, a lot of them, think they are all that matter.

BTW, I'm not really meaning to bust on the OP, it just sparked thoughts about something that irritates me in general about people in general .. in this specific case I kind of thing the OP has a point, holding their money for ransom is kind of sketchy.

26 minutes ago, Lowlow said:

... but I kind of see the vendor's point.  I mean, they have a policy, you broke it, they informed you that they wanted compensation for the cancellation .. and, why did you order from them the second time knowing all of that ?

They did not inform me that they wanted compensation. They just cancelled my order and said "I've cancelled your last order.
Please keep in mind that a cancellation generates costs and thus damage for GOLDSILVER.BE".
Nothing more. BTW I din't even ask them directly that I wanted to cancel the order, rather I asked if they could help me to change the order so it matched the amount of money I had. See the picture above.

1 minute ago, Kleiner said:

They did not inform me that they wanted compensation. They just cancelled my order and said "I've cancelled your last order.
Please keep in mind that a cancellation generates costs and thus damage for GOLDSILVER.BE".
Nothing more. BTW I din't even ask them directly that I wanted to cancel the order, rather I asked if they could help me to change the order so it matched the amount of money I had. See the picture above.

In that case it's all on them, I'm with you.

Archived