• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Goldsilver.be refuse to send my order?

Kleiner

• Replies 496
  • Created
  • Last Reply
35 minutes ago, kimchi said:

A new member posts an alleged problem they have had themselves with the company in question having read the thread, seemingly wanting to give their own experience/add extra input.

However, a more well known member politely asks for a screenshot just to clarify/make sure (anyone can sign up and post anything, and we operate and build, indeed pride ourselves, on trust and relationships on here :)). This was very rightly so imo, in the interests of fairness, due diligence etc - a company's reputation is being discussed here.

The new member happily provides the screenshot when they are able.

Am I missing something here as to how there are personal insults flying about or am I just crazy*? :wacko:

* Well I am crazy but I think, just for once, I may have got things fairly straight!

You are a crazy man - but you make a lot of sense 🙂🙂

Visit my website for all my Hand Poured Silver: http://backyardbullion.com

And check out my YouTube channel 

https://www.youtube.com/backyardbullion

17 hours ago, LexaTrikru said:

Thank you very much for the tip. I did order it right now cant wait to get my hands on this "medal". 🤣

You're welcome, I'm sure Aurinum.de won't tell you to clear off! Welcome to the forum Lexa ☺️.

I do not have a horse in this race but it would seem this company is of the, “Treat em mean, keep em keen” school of thinking.In this case, it refers to love the price, hate the service ( and certainly in the original case which kicked off this thread and which is rightly under legal review as a legal one off - hopefully). 

On 29/11/2018 at 05:57, LexaTrikru said:

de.JPG

Definitely Monty Python customer service. Here is a hilarious clip you could take some insults from if you wished to reply. Just pretend the French are Goldsilver.be and the Holy Grail is the Silver Korean Tiger you asked for. My favourite's are:

"I fart in your general direction" and "your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries!"

35 minutes ago, Oldun said:

I do not have a horse in this race but it would seem this company is of the, “Treat em mean, keep em keen” school of thinking.In this case, it refers to love the price, hate the service ( and certainly in the original case which kicked off this thread and which is rightly under legal review as a legal one off - hopefully). 

That mantra as you will be aware was meant for a certain type of thing, which I won't go into here :unsure: but as a business model it would be counter productive to use it.

Better good price and good service.I want GoldSilver.be to stop treating some customers badly,because I like the website and they have a great selection of merchandise at great prices.

I want them to grow the business and become more successful.So please owner of GoldSilver.be consider changing how you approach customer service,you are doing so much right that's it's a shame you can't go that little bit further to take your company to the next level.  

14 minutes ago, Attilio said:

That mantra as you will be aware was meant for a certain type of thing, which I won't go into here :unsure: but as a business model it would be counter productive to use it.

Better good price and good service.I want GoldSilver.be to stop treating customers badly,because I like the website and they have a great selection of merchandise at great prices.

I want them to grow the business and become more successful.So please owner of GoldSilver.be consider changing how you approach customer service,you are doing so much right that's it's a shame you can't go that little bit further to take your company to the next level.  

Noble sentiments. I agree. And in the end, any business is only as good as the products and the service they provide within the parameters of respective governmental edicts, and who are (if you are born into a “fair” society) elected by the people.

And a lttle bit of common sense and civility wouldn’t occassionally go amiss, it would seem.

Manners cost nothing and get you everywhere.

On 29/11/2018 at 09:23, RichRock said:

Another satisfied potential customer 🤣

For what it's worth, Aurinum.de (I've used in past for certain coins with no issues apart from the fact they have longer delivery times than most) will have the Tiger you're looking for from 18th Dec, but pre-order possible....   https://aurinum.de/10-oz-Silver-South-Korea-Korean-Tiger2018. I don't know if this is a good price or not, however, with a mintage of 2,000, the 10oz's may do quite well over time?

i asked them if they would sell the 10 oz britania silver bar and they said that it was stupid selling it .

3 hours later they were selling it ...

So I received a package today from gs.be with a couple of orders from a few months (see 'today I received').

One of the orders was incomplete, within a hour (they responded in minutes), they had sorted it out, said sorry for the inconvenience and package already on it's way.

Also, they started using fedex because people from the U.K. had problems with delivery with the regular post. Fedex in Denmark is well... they only have 2 pick up stations in the country, so yeah.

Thankfully for me they send it with regular post again.

I am not trying to make wrongs into rights or picking a side. Just sharing my positive customer service, which was really fast and a nice touch that they send it with regular post for me. I feel that's a little extra.

3 minutes ago, vanderPoot said:

One of the orders was incomplete, within a hour (they responded in minutes), they had sorted it out, said sorry for the inconvenience and package already on it's way.

yes i've heard of several occasions where the order has been incomplete or missing and they have sorted it very quickly. seems as long as they don't take a dislike to you they are great.

Profile picture with thanks to Carl Vernon

1 minute ago, sovereignsteve said:

yes i've heard of several occasions where the order has been incomplete or missing and they have sorted it very quickly. seems as long as they don't take a dislike to you they are great.

I think some of the time it is this....

If you email them all angry and confrontational they take that the wrong way and you have a hard time.

Be polite and cordial and professional they will sort you out. This has been my experience (and advice to everyone who might use them) since day 1.

Visit my website for all my Hand Poured Silver: http://backyardbullion.com

And check out my YouTube channel 

https://www.youtube.com/backyardbullion

On 02/12/2018 at 19:21, Croatianstacker said:

i asked them if they would sell the 10 oz britania silver bar and they said that it was stupid selling it .

3 hours later they were selling it ...

Aurinum.de or goldsilver.be?

On 05/12/2018 at 16:44, BackyardBullion said:

I think some of the time it is this....

If you email them all angry and confrontational they take that the wrong way and you have a hard time.

Be polite and cordial and professional they will sort you out. This has been my experience (and advice to everyone who might use them) since day 1.

I disagree, as you can see from Lexa's email, as a new potential customer he asked a polite question and was answered rudely, as in literally: "clear off!". Totally unacceptable response from a business, and all it did was send him to another bullion dealer.

On 10/11/2018 at 20:29, sixgun said:

i have been involved with Kleiner trying to sort this out. This has gone to arbitration. So the wheels are in motion. As i have posted already b/c of the English terms as they were at the time of ordering Kleiner had the right to cancel. There was no compensation due to GS. Withholding both his money and coins is now illegal but he will have to wait for arbitration. Hopefully it can be settled there and if not it goes to court.

Thanks for the update. Wonder how they'll progress with this.

• 4 weeks later...

Hello everyone, it has been a while.

I Have been very busy with studies, work and this issue with GoldSilver.be

However here comes little update:

Since 13th Oktober 2018 I have been trying to get in touch with GoldSilver.be but without any response from the company. During this time (on 17th Oct 2018) I contacted ECC Sweden and handed over a summary to the authority containing every event regarding the issue. ECC promised to contact GoldSilver.be and explain to them their obligations.

However, my emails have been completely ignored by Goldsilver.be. Furthermore, since I pointed out in the email (see Document 1) that the terms on their website allowed me to cancel without penalty, they have changed the terms and conditions on their website from the red market to the green market (see Document 2)

On 2th January 2019 I contacted ECC asking if they have been in touch with Goldsilver.be. They explained that Goldsilver.be is unwilling to cooperate, that they had a very negative tone and that perhaps is time to take this matter to the next step – meaning to court.

The following day at 3th January 2019 I got two emails from GoldSilver.be saying:
1. that they have cancelled the 390.00 € “charge” they wanted compensation for cancelling the order from July 2018,
2. that they have cancelled my last order (the one they have been refusing to ship) and that the money will be refunded WHEN I pay the cancelled order from July (11 609,50 €), see Document 3.

GoldSilver.be have not fulfilled the rest of the deal by not shipping my remaining coins (635 coins) which they have been holding in ransom since 7th Oct 2018 for the 390.00 € they claim I owe them. During this time the price of my silver have been doing well and increased in value. By cancelling the rest of the order, which is legally binding according to GoldSilver.be, GoldSilver.be is making a good profit on my behalf (+550 €). However, since this issue has taken a lot of energy, I decided to accept this and get my money back, despite the fact that the value of Euro has droppet and I would be losing money. So in response I sent an email with my bank account details AND they replied by saying: 
"Will be paid as quickly as you paid for order XYZXYZXYZ . Dishonest lyar !", meaning that I have to pay in full (11 609,50 €) for the order from 19th July 2018 (the one they wanted me to pay 390.00 € “charge” for).

However, yesterday 8th Januari 2019 (three mouth later), I finally got an email from transferwise saying that 9,335.35 € has been sent to me, NOT 9,350.35 € which I should be paid.
They have stolen 15.00 € from me + 550€ by cancelling my order.

However, now I finally gott my money back from this criminal company https://goldsilver.be and I can buy precious metals from a serious company who value their customers.

Finally, I would like to thank you all for the advises you have been giving me. Trust me, without you I would not know what to do.

And, I really would like to thank my friend @sixgun who have been involved in this matter and helped me with several things.

Document 1.png

Document 2.png

Document 3.png

Archived