• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Goldsilver.be refuse to send my order?

Kleiner

With all the negative PR about one of our most used suppliers by 'serious' stackers, it begs the question why our UK dealers don't step up to the plate.
What an opportunity staring them in the face - disgruntled buyers with cash in hand.
There must be millions of pounds being sent overseas simply down to the use of differential VAT so WAKE up UK dealers and smell the coffee.

• Replies 496
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 hours ago, LexaTrikru said:

I can only agree. I will never ever order something from goldsilver.be. I was asking the other day via eMail if a specific coin was available or if there is any chance to get that coin in stock. I was asking about the 10 oz South Korean Tiger. To my surprised I got an answer quickly within a couple of hourse but the person answering "Christine" or something like this just "shouted" at me "THIS IS A MEDAL NO COIN CLEAR OFF!" Like what the hell? Is this how you treat customers?

Can you please post a screenshot of this,thank you.

1 hour ago, Bullionbilly said:

Following on from the above quote. 

Ive only ever had polite and helpful replies from Christine. And ive asked alsorts of questions.

Likewise.

I even placed an order and emailed them within 2 days as I wanted to cancel that order and they did it for me, no questions asked.

10 hours ago, Attilio said:

Can you please post a screenshot of this,thank you.

Yes of course I can sorry I didnt upload earlier but I was on my mobile phone.

Someone said it is "strange" that I have only one post and I am a new member. I must say that I only registered because I read the whole thing with this dude in this topic and I always wanted to try out goldsilver.be too. I was a silent reader for many months before I even registered. I just registered now because I wanted to share my expierence with them. Unfortunately its not as good as other peoples expierence. I really dont know why she was so "annoyed" but why would I ever want to order from them. They seem to just act out of their mood I would be scared now to order with them since I wrote that mail with me real name. 

I dont know what happened with my post I tried to upload the photo now it did something messy with that quote. 

I just want to repeat myself what I wrote above but it says now in my post Attilio said this:

Yes of course I can sorry I didnt upload earlier but I was on my mobile phone.

Someone said it is "strange" that I have only one post and I am a new member. I must say that I only registered because I read the whole thing with this dude in this topic and I always wanted to try out goldsilver.be too. I was a silent reader for many months before I even registered. I just registered now because I wanted to share my expierence with them. Unfortunately its not as good as other peoples expierence. I really dont know why she was so "annoyed" but why would I ever want to order from them. They seem to just act out of their mood I would be scared now to order with them since I wrote that mail with me real name. 

16 minutes ago, Golddigger69 said:

@lexatriku

Most of us never doubted your story!

There are only some disilluisoned or very sick and twisted souls here who comment in their favour. 

@ Golddigger69

So which do you consider am I, disillusioned,or maybe sick and twisted. I have noticed that apart from your appalling spelling  that you a have a very bad habit of insulting other forum members.

I do not consider it to be an unreasonable request to see a screen shot of the email,as it was such an incredible way for any business to reply too a potential customer.

2 hours ago, LexaTrikru said:

de.JPG

Another satisfied potential customer 🤣

For what it's worth, Aurinum.de (I've used in past for certain coins with no issues apart from the fact they have longer delivery times than most) will have the Tiger you're looking for from 18th Dec, but pre-order possible....   https://aurinum.de/10-oz-Silver-South-Korea-Korean-Tiger2018. I don't know if this is a good price or not, however, with a mintage of 2,000, the 10oz's may do quite well over time?

18 minutes ago, Golddigger69 said:

@atillio is just quite striking that you demand this and that screenshot just to distract from the subject. Its so obvious that you blow smoke with your distractions and fake accusations. 

I did not demand,I politely requested for the screenshot ,This does not distract from the subject but focuses on it.What accusations exactly have I made?

You have a very muddled logic,I can't quite make my mind up if you are deliberately being provocative,or are just stupid.So which is it, are you thick or a troll?

I've made many orders with this company, never had any issues.

If you order and change their mind they are going to be very wary. Also the reason for the cancelation fee is due to the nature of gold/silver spot price. If they allowed free cancelations then customer's would create a order and only pay for it 24 hours after if spot price goes up and cancel it if it doesn't. It's perfectly reasonable that once you create a order you are committed to that order.

With that said they should have handled this better as mistakes will always happen from time to time.

51 minutes ago, Golddigger69 said:

With requesting that screenshot you subversively were implying that LexaTrikru is a liar imho. 

Whatever you are,you are certainly not humble. Lexa Trikru acknowledged that it is good practice when making a serious accusation to provide supporting documentation,he/she did give the explanation that it was not possible at the time to do so.

I would have waited till I was able to do it properly,but that's just me.

I trust no one on the internet,till I have been able to establish that they are indeed trustworthy.

The same applies in real life.

7 hours ago, RichRock said:

Another satisfied potential customer 🤣

For what it's worth, Aurinum.de (I've used in past for certain coins with no issues apart from the fact they have longer delivery times than most) will have the Tiger you're looking for from 18th Dec, but pre-order possible....   https://aurinum.de/10-oz-Silver-South-Korea-Korean-Tiger2018. I don't know if this is a good price or not, however, with a mintage of 2,000, the 10oz's may do quite well over time?

Thank you very much for the tip. I did order it right now cant wait to get my hands on this "medal". 🤣

1 hour ago, Attilio said:

Whatever you are,you are certainly not humble. Lexa Trikru acknowledged that it is good practice when making a serious accusation to provide supporting documentation,he/she did give the explanation that it was not possible at the time to do so.

I would have waited till I was able to do it properly,but that's just me.

I trust no one on the internet,till I have been able to establish that they are indeed trustworthy.

The same applies in real life.

I really dont want to break off an argument now because of my expierence with goldsilver.be. I know that many many people have made great expierences with them and are happy customers and thats great. I just wanted to share my "story" and my disappointing conversation with them.

And there really is nothing wrong with asking about some kind of proof. Its not like I feel "insulted" because of it now. I'm good with it.😄 

7 minutes ago, Golddigger69 said:

From what i have understood "thesilverforum.com" has heavy ties with that company. e.g. the group orders. So off course there will be downplay from some members. 

erm not really. BYB does some bulk buys, but also uses other suppliers. More likely that people are just people. Some more suspicious than others, which is fine as long as everyone keeps it civil.

Just make your own mind up. Buy or dont buy from them. Lets be honest unless you are buying a lot the price difference would only be a few quid so if you dont like them just go elsewhere. 

For everyone who has had a poor experience someone has had a decent one, so make your own mind up.

17 minutes ago, Golddigger69 said:

From what i have understood "thesilverforum.com" has heavy ties with that company. e.g. the group orders. So off course there will be downplay from some members. 

I am not affiliated with them in any way. We use them for some group orders but I have brought in The European Mint for group orders because I feel more comfortable having €30,000 worth of orders going to them rather than GS.be

Gs.be don't even advertise on the forum and unless @ChrisSIlver can confirm otherwise have absolutely no affiliation with them.

"Thesilverforum.com" you refer to seem to be the large customer base that have never had an issue with them that are happy to share those experiences here on the forum. 

So any thoughts or suggestions to the contrary are in my opinion fairly ludicrous.

Visit my website for all my Hand Poured Silver: http://backyardbullion.com

And check out my YouTube channel 

https://www.youtube.com/backyardbullion

7 minutes ago, Bullionbilly said:

im pretty sure the forum has no connection at all with them. 

If it did you would see more from them on here and a rep of theres repling to threads ?

@BackyardBullion could you please confirm MrsBYB 's name is not..... EVA🤣

You rumbled her....

Visit my website for all my Hand Poured Silver: http://backyardbullion.com

And check out my YouTube channel 

https://www.youtube.com/backyardbullion

A new member posts an alleged problem they have had themselves with the company in question having read the thread, seemingly wanting to give their own experience/add extra input.

However, a more well known member politely asks for a screenshot just to clarify/make sure (anyone can sign up and post anything, and we operate and build, indeed pride ourselves, on trust and relationships on here :)). This was very rightly so imo, in the interests of fairness, due diligence etc - a company's reputation is being discussed here.

The new member happily provides the screenshot when they are able.

Am I missing something here as to how there are personal insults flying about or am I just crazy*? :wacko:

* Well I am crazy but I think, just for once, I may have got things fairly straight!

Archived