• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Goldsilver.be refuse to send my order?

Kleiner

• Replies 496
  • Created
  • Last Reply
30 minutes ago, danmc82 said:

The Earth formed from the Big Bang quicker than Kimchi acting on this order. 🙄

Eh, why should I act on this order? I'm merely asking for updates! I already said at the time the OP should sort this out, now I'm (after quite a reasonable amount of time) asking what is going on.

This is a seller that has a lot of custom from members here, and that company's reputation has probably been tarnished. This thread must have a resolution imo.

35 minutes ago, kimchi said:

Eh, why should I act on this order? I'm merely asking for updates! I already said at the time the OP should sort this out, now I'm (after quite a reasonable amount of time) asking what is going on.

This is a seller that has a lot of custom from members here, and that company's reputation has probably been tarnished. This thread must have a resolution imo.

chill 😨🤣He's just mixed you guys up 🤣

51 minutes ago, kimchi said:

Yeh @blackadder was right, wrong person 😁

I've edited it now.

In my last order GoldSilver.be I forgot to add some royal mint tubes to the order I asked in the order comment section if I am able to modify the order and pay the additional amount but it is not an issue if I cannot. No comment or reply but when I received my order I was pleasantly surprised the GS.BE sent me these additional tubes free of charge.

i have been involved with Kleiner trying to sort this out. This has gone to arbitration. So the wheels are in motion. As i have posted already b/c of the English terms as they were at the time of ordering Kleiner had the right to cancel. There was no compensation due to GS. Withholding both his money and coins is now illegal but he will have to wait for arbitration. Hopefully it can be settled there and if not it goes to court.

Always cast your vote - Spoil your ballot slip. Put 'Spoilt Ballot - I do not consent.' These votes are counted. If you do not do this you are consenting to the tyranny. None of them are fit for purpose. 
A tyranny relies on propaganda and force. Once the propaganda fails all that's left is force.

COVID-19 is a cover story for the collapsing economy. Green Energy isn't Green and it isn't Renewable.

I tried reading the whole thread but gave up at page 5.

My thoughts about the lost damages in cancelling are scribbly. If they cancelled an order and the price of the silver changed, they neither lose nor gain, because GS.BE still hold the silver. So why the £390?

But terribly rude response in the emails, it's like buying from teenagers.

29 minutes ago, sixgun said:

i have been involved with Kleiner trying to sort this out. This has gone to arbitration. So the wheels are in motion. As i have posted already b/c of the English terms as they were at the time of ordering Kleiner had the right to cancel. There was no compensation due to GS. Withholding both his money and coins is now illegal but he will have to wait for arbitration. Hopefully it can be settled there and if not it goes to court.

Top man @sixgun

On 10/11/2018 at 20:29, sixgun said:

Hi, Have goldsilver.be responded to this yet? Any update? 

5 hours ago, RichRock said:

Hi, Have goldsilver.be responded to this yet? Any update? 

i have not spoken to Kleiner since my last post - there was nothing at that stage. He is waiting for the arbitrator to get in contact.

Always cast your vote - Spoil your ballot slip. Put 'Spoilt Ballot - I do not consent.' These votes are counted. If you do not do this you are consenting to the tyranny. None of them are fit for purpose. 
A tyranny relies on propaganda and force. Once the propaganda fails all that's left is force.

COVID-19 is a cover story for the collapsing economy. Green Energy isn't Green and it isn't Renewable.

13 hours ago, sixgun said:

i have not spoken to Kleiner since my last post - there was nothing at that stage. He is waiting for the arbitrator to get in contact.

These things can take so much time, alas, all updates are appreciated.

I would argue that the second order has not been fulfilled, as this is a second order and a NEW contract with them, they are now in breach of this new contract and you require compensation.  Mmmm how about 390 euros!

Needless to say thanks for keeping us all posted I will not be placing any orders with this company.

Also I feel I should point out that I am not a lawyer and thats just how I would argue it.  Ignore the first order for a second, they are in breach of the second!

I can only agree. I will never ever order something from goldsilver.be. I was asking the other day via eMail if a specific coin was available or if there is any chance to get that coin in stock. I was asking about the 10 oz South Korean Tiger. To my surprised I got an answer quickly within a couple of hourse but the person answering "Christine" or something like this just "shouted" at me "THIS IS A MEDAL NO COIN CLEAR OFF!" Like what the hell? Is this how you treat customers?

37 minutes ago, LexaTrikru said:

I can only agree. I will never ever order something from goldsilver.be. I was asking the other day via eMail if a specific coin was available or if there is any chance to get that coin in stock. I was asking about the 10 oz South Korean Tiger. To my surprised I got an answer quickly within a couple of hourse but the person answering "Christine" or something like this just "shouted" at me "THIS IS A MEDAL NO COIN CLEAR OFF!" Like what the hell? Is this how you treat customers?

I was among the ones that said that their behavior to this customer was despicable. On the other hand, I can't help but feeling puzzled when I see a new member making their very first comment in the forum, in this thread and in this way. 🙄

Instagram: gildeon_67

This sounds like a nightmare! So unreal! Even though they haven't told us their side of the story, just the fact that things are this messy tells me not to put my money in a company under such a cloud, I'd be careless to do so at this time. Such perceptions can't be good business for them.

18 minutes ago, Gildeon said:

I was among the ones that said that their behavior to this customer was despicable. On the other hand, I can't help but feeling puzzled when I see a new member making their very first comment in the forum, in this thread and in this way. 🙄

Or it could point out how wide spread and how deeply ingrained their discontent for customers and new customers at that runs. It's such a shame because if their problems were addressed within the company just imagine how vast they could be. But it's seems they are happy to continue it obviously works for them lol.

37 minutes ago, Silverhunter said:

Or it could point out how wide spread and how deeply ingrained their discontent for customers and new customers at that runs. It's such a shame because if their problems were addressed within the company just imagine how vast they could be. But it's seems they are happy to continue it obviously works for them lol.

They probably don't make much money from trading bullion and the whole shop is a front.

Didn't say I disagree with the spirit of the post (although it mentions an undocumented dialogue that seems to much). I just expressed my questions about the coincidence of someone having the need to express their dissatisfaction with their very first appearance here.

Instagram: gildeon_67

On 10/11/2018 at 18:00, Abyss said:

In my last order GoldSilver.be I forgot to add some royal mint tubes to the order I asked in the order comment section if I am able to modify the order and pay the additional amount but it is not an issue if I cannot. No comment or reply but when I received my order I was pleasantly surprised the GS.BE sent me these additional tubes free of charge.

I also have another story like that I bought 10*1 Oz Canadian wolf and ordered a mint tube they send me one with a blue tube, It was nice of them.

Archived