• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

closed Custom Handmade gun metal pen

As with my previous pens, this one is no different in the terms. 

First about the pen. I have just finished making this pen. I had experimented a couple of years ago with saturated wood. But NEVER any success until now!! This one has had the opportunity to sit and take in the die. 

I believe it to be oak wood, I apologise as it's been a long time and the die has affected it's natural grain pattern. It's brought out a Tiger stripe like pattern. This pen is of a good size for both men and woman. And would make a very nice gift. 

If you would like it please let me know if it's for YOU or a Gift. 

I have a nice box this can sit in. 

My requirements are you pay for postage.  

You after recieving it decide if you like it or not. 

If you do, I only ask of a trade of 1 to 3 oz of silver for this pen. It must be stamped, all .999 silver please. I am using this to smelt down to make my bullion bars which I will be selling later. If you do want the box please consider this. Postage is about £4. I have 2 references so far and feel free to ask. 

@BackyardBullion and @kimchi

Please DO NOT SEND collectable bullion. I can NEVER part with it and it ends up in my safe. I prefer scratched, milk spotted and dented bullion. 

I have another pen or 2 coming very soon. The next one should be ready by tomorrow and the other if all goes well by the weekend or Monday  that last on a will be a fountain pen.  

Any specific requirements please pm me. I will work with you the best I can. But due to my back I am not able to always do this. So I prefer a no time line approach. 

Thank you and if you want it please reply to this thread.

Jon

20181002_110816.jpg

20181002_110829.jpg

20181002_110842.jpg

20181002_110854.jpg

20181002_111022.jpg

I've started composing a few replies to this topic and had to delete them. The first one I said I was gutted at this because I grabbed the last pen (incredible work @jonrms) which was a custom present for my sister's birthday at the weekend. She's a 'perfume and designer clothes' gal generally but she absolutely loved the pen, it meant an awful lot. These are not 'just' beautifully hand-crafted pens by a very skilled gentleman, they are real keepsakes.

I was gutted in that this one grabbed my eye immediately, but I had the last one (otherwise this would be gone as soon as the listing came up!), and I know Jon wants to spread the happiness with these, and you've got to respect that :)

This one resonates with me because of the wood and the colour, and it is absolutely stunning once again, the grain on that is incredible :o So I scrapped the first message and the second said, basically 'sorry guys I'm a greedy sod so I'm having it!' but that certainly wasn't right, so luckily I didn't post it!

3 ounces (or whatever you think it's worth) for this is an absolute steal imvho, I can't believe it hasn't gone already!

I will also say having chatted to and received the first pen from Jon he is a top man, a real gent, and an absolute pleasure to deal with from start to finish, I will bet an ounce of silver whoever grabs this will not be disappointed in any way whatsoever (in fact absolutely the opposite)!

29 minutes ago, Big23 said:

Received today, thank you very much!

Stunning piece of art! :)

Are you really happy????? Show and tell..... But don't show my details please.... I want to see that it made it's way safely....

And I am VERY happy if you are happy...…

That is the ONLY one and I will NEVER do another....

But a Huge thank you for letting me know it arrived …. I hope the packaging was up to par.

Archived