• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Announcement 10oz Queens beast boxes

Alun

Hi All, 

This is not a sales post , but since @BackyardBullion YouTube video asking if I was doing a 10oz box I'm getting a lot of enquiries.  Which is great but taking a lot of time answering the same questions 😉

So the good news is I will be making a box for the 10ozers, the first of these will be ready before Christmas (early December 🤞)

It's a much bigger box than my others, and will be available in both Walnut finish with a gold coloured Motif, and in black with a silver coloured Motif...like my 2oz version 

It will be layed out as a 3 coins over 2 , on 2 layers, with a solid wood removable colour coded tray with felt lined holes (similar to what I did with the Marvel)

In terms of Quality, this will be without doubt the best box available for your 10oz set.. 

So it's worth waiting a little while before rushing off to order one from Europe. 

It will be £65 plus postage

Please NO sales enquiries at this point this is purely for information but fell free to keep this post moving 

@Alun I have bought a lot of your boxes already and love the quality and service you provide so consistently 

What size inserts are you planning for the 10oz boxes ? The reason I ask is that I have already bought 3 x 10oz queens beasts boxes from Europe without doing the obvious research.

10oz bullion coins have a diameter of 89mm and capsules are sized to suit. My collection 10oz coins are proof with a diameter of 65mm (same as the 5oz proof coins.

If you are planning the internals with differing capsule sizes this would open the door to cover 5oz and 10oz proof sets.

I am just being selfish here but hope that it gives you more options

38 minutes ago, Marko said:

@Alun I have bought a lot of your boxes already and love the quality and service you provide so consistently 

What size inserts are you planning for the 10oz boxes ? The reason I ask is that I have already bought 3 x 10oz queens beasts boxes from Europe without doing the obvious research.

10oz bullion coins have a diameter of 89mm and capsules are sized to suit. My collection 10oz coins are proof with a diameter of 65mm (same as the 5oz proof coins.

If you are planning the internals with differing capsule sizes this would open the door to cover 5oz and 10oz proof sets.

I am just being selfish here but hope that it gives you more options

This maybe a possibility @Marko but at the moment your making my head hurt just thinking about it 😆

I've no time at all now this side of Christmas but I'm sure I'll be in a better position once were the other side... 

I'd need to rescale the box for you for it to look right, or maybe drop a tray in the existing 2oz box....

All possible.  Feel free to message me 😁

Al

29 minutes ago, Scotty1511 said:

HI,

Box sounds great, is this for the 10oz bullion coins or the 10oz proof coins.

Thanks.

10oz bullion at the moment, If it's 10oz proof your after message me and I'll add you to @Marko list for the new year👍

Al

Until I saw this post the other week, I wasn't aware that Alun made boxes.

I today received one from Europe for my 2oz Queen's Beasts coins that is "OK" - but having seen the average quality and workmanship, I'll definitely be looking for a better "home" for my 10oz versions.......

4 hours ago, Fastnick said:

Until I saw this post the other week, I wasn't aware that Alun made boxes.

I today received one from Europe for my 2oz Queen's Beasts coins that is "OK" - but having seen the average quality and workmanship, I'll definitely be looking for a better "home" for my 10oz versions.......

Well I look forward to doing the 10oz for you so you feel better than "OK" the day it arrives 😉

On 01/10/2018 at 11:58, Alun said:

Hi All, 

This is not a sales post , but since @BackyardBullion YouTube video asking if I was doing a 10oz box I'm getting a lot of enquiries.  Which is great but taking a lot of time answering the same questions 😉

So the good news is I will be making a box for the 10ozers, the first of these will be ready before Christmas (early December 🤞)

It's a much bigger box than my others, and will be available in both Walnut finish with a gold coloured Motif, and in black with a silver coloured Motif...like my 2oz version 

It will be layed out as a 3 coins over 2 , on 2 layers, with a solid wood removable colour coded tray with felt lined holes (similar to what I did with the Marvel)

In terms of Quality, this will be without doubt the best box available for your 10oz set.. 

So it's worth waiting a little while before rushing off to order one from Europe. 

It will be £65 plus postage

Please NO sales enquiries at this point this is purely for information but fell free to keep this post moving 

Love to see a photo at some stage

keep up the good work

cheers 

8 hours ago, DaKine said:

Can you post some samples of your other boxes you have done, and am scared to ask about shipping to the US??

I've tagged you in a couple of the listings 👍 lots have gone to new homes in the  USA.

Alun

Archived