• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

closed Hallmarked Silver sliding square puzzle sets

BackyardBullion

Howdy all!

I released a video showing these silver puzzle boards - all the prototype sets sold within a few hours and I have already got pre-orders for another 4 sets.

2018-09-24_21-20-52.thumb.jpg.c85d284b9721789d39549ede21ac58c3.jpg

So, if you would like to get hold of a set they are only going to be made to order.

The sets are all made from hand poured 999 fine silver. Each piece is hallmarked and stamped with the weight.

Each set comes with a hand made frame (doubling up as a game board) made from English Oak by my Dad, Backyard Bullion Senior. In addition Dad has created some finishing pieces from wood. This allows you to "pause" your game - or compete it when done!

The puzzles are fully functional and are a real brain teaser! The idea of the puzzle is to get all the numbers in sequence from a scrambled up position.

Weights and sizes

The small square sets average out to about 1.33 oz per square. So a 8 piece set is going to be about 10.75 oz total and the 15 piece sets weigh about 20 oz

The large square sets average out to about 2.5 oz per piece so an 8 piece set would be about 20 oz and a 15 piece set about 37.5 oz's

I can also make other sized sets too - in theory we can so a larger square with 24 pieces, even 35 pieces! We could even look to do a rectangular version of the game too, whatever floats your boat.

Prices

The 8 piece small set is priced at £270

The 15 piece small set is priced at £480

The larger square sets are priced at £22.50/oz for the silver + £30 for an 8 piece frame or +£45 for a 15 piece frame.

The prices reflect the difficulty in pouring all of these squares to a matching approximate weight, stamping, Hallmarking and the "antiquing process".

Prices also include shipping worldwide via Tracked and Signed shipping.

BYB Monthly Puzzle Club

I am aware that these sets are weighty and therefore pricey. If you would like to get a set but feel like the full outlay is not achievable in one go I am more than happy to take orders on a payment plan basis. I will be posting a separate thread about the BYB puzzle club and payment plans.

Payment

Payment via Banks Transfer or PayPal F&F or you can order directly off my website.

I would require a minimum deposit of 50% upfront to secure a set. 

Please let me know if you are interested on this thread or via PM. 

280766184_DSC0018-1080x607(1).thumb.jpg.3cb3cafeb39af48917a4823d55f8033e.jpgDSC0019-1080x608.thumb.jpg.b4b8d9d2962ed3de43035b105da450fe.jpgDSC0026-1080x607.thumb.jpg.7790589ae5fc1588b3672e4d3bbee30b.jpgDSC0028-1080x607.thumb.jpg.c123e121fec191197029363c76cdb5e7.jpg

Added 0 minutes later...

Here is the video of them, you can see they play perfectly.

Visit my website for all my Hand Poured Silver: http://backyardbullion.com

And check out my YouTube channel 

https://www.youtube.com/backyardbullion

Archived