• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

WHOS GOING TO COINEX

Platinumskies

22 minutes ago, Norskgeld said:

Phew that's a relief...just texting Scotty to tell him he can leave the baseball bat at home!!😂

then we SHOULD target scott, because he will bring the baseball bat to the coin show 

see what the dealer(s) will say 🙄 

MY TOTAL FORUM TRADE FEEDBACK IS 100 AND IT IS 100%

2 minutes ago, fehk2001 said:

then we SHOULD target scott, because he will bring the baseball bat to the coin show 

see what the dealer(s) will say 🙄 

"Take what you want" is most likely after one look at him...and that's without the bat!!!

I was listening to people to see if i recognised any voices but didnt. Was a good trip out, I realised i was totally out of my league early on and had no idea what 99% of the coins were but it was interesting to look around and see what prices are asked for what coins. I went with a stack of cash and soon realised in the coin buying world it was naff all lol Still managed to pick up a few bits for my collection. Maybe good next show to get some silver forum members to meet somewhere at a time as I wouldnt know if i was next to numi or platinum than anyone else out there. I was a bit like a rabbit in head lights and it wasnt till about my 6th lap when i was about to leave i noticed a room i'd not even been in!

Looking forward to some future shows thats for sure.

I think some dealers price things to sell and have good deals, others do not. I spent the most money with M J Hughes.  He had loads of gold proof coins at near to bullion premiums.  I only bought one small proof coin, but I will remember him for the  future. He gave me a very good deal on the QB bullion coins, far less than the online dealers are advertising.

At the London Coin Fair a few weeks ago there was a guy just whacking out silver bullion coins, the more you bought the bigger the discount.

I suppose it makes sense to get to know the good dealers and create a business relationship with them.

Won a fair few things at the auctions but didn't make the event :)

Just received my invoice from Baldwins, knew I shouldn't have had those beers 🤢🤢🤢

The Gold Sovereign

The Gold Sovereign aims to provide the most complete online resource to collectors of the world's most popular gold coin - the Sovereign.

www.thegoldsovereign.com    |    contact@thegoldsovereign.com

On 29/09/2018 at 22:02, SouthCoastInvestor said:

I think some dealers price things to sell and have good deals, others do not. I spent the most money with M J Hughes.  He had loads of gold proof coins at near to bullion premiums.  I only bought one small proof coin, but I will remember him for the  future. He gave me a very good deal on the QB bullion coins, far less than the online dealers are advertising.

At the London Coin Fair a few weeks ago there was a guy just whacking out silver bullion coins, the more you bought the bigger the discount.

I suppose it makes sense to get to know the good dealers and create a business relationship with them.

+1 for Max, not many dealers like this around these days

The Gold Sovereign

The Gold Sovereign aims to provide the most complete online resource to collectors of the world's most popular gold coin - the Sovereign.

www.thegoldsovereign.com    |    contact@thegoldsovereign.com

Pipers - I am Scottish and they let me in ...so there is hope for you ! I did have to hand over £5 mind you....😉. Was well worth it though to meet many of the dealers and to hear what is moving well in the coin markets.  

Archived