• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

closed Zebrano Gold plated pen Handmade

Here is a Pen I completed for someone,  once they reply I will mark it sold. 

But I wanted to show everyone and see who might be interested in the future for more. 

I am making these pens which the ONLY payment I want is for postage and packaging.  I am looking to trade for 1 to 3 or what ever you feel the pen is worth and my time in damaged, spotted or scratched silver. It must be marked as I am using the Silver for my pouring of my bullion. Some of the pens I will list will be very expensive,  others fun. But I assure you they are always in perfect condition and handcrafted by me. I keep a photo diary which I can jeep you posted on as I go through the steps. Every pen is different and I can do a request. Although I prefer to just make them as I go due to my back issue. 

I have already made pens for Mr and Mrs @BackyardBullion for their personal use, and I am sure they will comment on the quality. 

As I mentioned this one will be marked sold soon but if you are interested please comment below and I will work with you. I have plans for Christmas pens too. So watch this space. 

Thank you for your support.  

Jon

20180926_142553.jpg

20180926_142452.jpg

20180926_142432.jpg

20180926_142414.jpg

10 minutes ago, jonrms said:

Honestly, you already know, 1 and a half days. In hours term ... I wouldn't know .. there is alot of time waiting, and having to stop because of my back is a huge drawback. 

I hope you enjoy it bud. 

I'm sure it will be very much treasured by the person I am gifting it to, you've been so helpful and it's turned out such a beauty eh :)

One and a half days...pull the other one, it's got bells on :P You've kept me updated throughout, sent me pics all along the way, been thinking and considering at every step in your 'downtime'...blimey.

3 ozs for this, you must be mad! ;)

3 minutes ago, MancunianStacker said:

I’d love a handmade pen please wow!! This looks amazing. Happy to send some silver!!! 

I am going to make a more but differant styles too. But a huge thanks. I will keep posting in this area everytime a new pen is made. As I said I only ask for postage to be paid for via PayPal. Then after you get the pen you can decide on what you would like to offer, I will give a basic guide as requested but I don't want anyone to feel pressured.  

Just now, MancunianStacker said:

They look amazing mate. Yes I’d sure pay P&P via PayPal and then send you some nice shiny silver 

Well I will be listing a few types soon. I want to make some Christmas ones and then some fun ones. 

Received today with many thanks @jonrms - a really stunning pen, absolutely beautiful, this is a very talented craftsman here folks!

Very highly recommended, feedback about to follow, really delighted!

The only problem is, it was meant as a present...can I let this go lol or can I just get her some perfume instead? :P:ph34r:

I wish I was talented enough to do these pens Jon. If you want a remortgage for your home fee-free I’d be happy to sort you out with that too! Hopefully you’re debt free already though. 

Decus et tutamen (an ornament and a safeguard)

YouTube - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5OjxoCIsDbMgx7MM_l4CmA

Archived