• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

goldsilver.be first order uk shipping times

fiveshotdon

2 hours ago, fiveshotdon said:

Placed my first order with goldsilver.be the beginning of this week. The order hasn't been dispatched yet but hopefully today...

From peoples experience how long does it take to receive your order from them in the UK?

Usually within a week, but it depends if all the coins were in stock.

Visit my website for all my Hand Poured Silver: http://backyardbullion.com

And check out my YouTube channel 

https://www.youtube.com/backyardbullion

9 minutes ago, fiveshotdon said:

is that a week to dispatch or to your door?

Usually from when they have payment confirmed and mark it as processed.

Visit my website for all my Hand Poured Silver: http://backyardbullion.com

And check out my YouTube channel 

https://www.youtube.com/backyardbullion

5 hours ago, Martlet said:

2-3 days once dispatched i think. I would discount Sunday but think movement occurs Saturdays.  

I will update with how long shipping takes and my experience with them for anyone else that's interested in placing an order with them in the future.

I placed the order on the Monday, received an invoice the next day which I paid immediately. The order hasn't been shipped as yet (Friday)

From your second order on, gs.be gives you the option for free storage at their place for 18 months, it can be longer if you send them an e-mail.

As series come out during different times in a year, you can save transport costs and with that savings buy more silver.

I think it is a pretty amazing option as you can pick up sales or in dips.

Emailed Friday to ask for estimate on when my order will be processed and received:

"On Monday most probably."

Nothing as of Tuesday so chased it again and received:

"Shipment was delayed due to internal mistake.
Parcel will be sent out today or tomorrow."

Can't say I'm overly impressed so far.

16 minutes ago, fiveshotdon said:

Emailed Friday to ask for estimate on when my order will be processed and received:

"On Monday most probably."

Nothing as of Tuesday so chased it again and received:

"Shipment was delayed due to internal mistake.
Parcel will be sent out today or tomorrow."

Can't say I'm overly impressed so far.

You should contact them and complain and then ‘enjoy’ their customer ‘service’. 

1 minute ago, fiveshotdon said:

That is a pretty funny response to be fair 😂

Maybe but when you’re trying to purchase four figures worth of PMs and you can’t trust their initial emails / website etc - it doesn’t bode well for the future - it was a test purchase.  I get it, it’s cheaper - they have to cut corners.  Read other reviews on here.  It’s a mixed bag.

4 minutes ago, Tingles said:

Maybe but when you’re trying to purchase four figures worth of PMs and you can’t trust their initial emails / website etc - it doesn’t bode well for the future - it was a test purchase.  I get it, it’s cheaper - they have to cut corners.  Read other reviews on here.  It’s a mixed bag.

Doesn't make much sense as it doesn't cost anything to be polite with customers. I did read a fair few negatives about the customer service before I ordered, I placed a smaller order than I would have as well and paid by PayPal as a tester.

2 minutes ago, fiveshotdon said:

Doesn't make much sense as it doesn't cost anything to be polite with customers. I did read a fair few negatives about the customer service before I ordered, I placed a smaller order than I would have as well and paid by PayPal as a tester.

I’m sure it’ll be fine.  I think they’ve just cut their costs so not much room for the little niceties.  Trust is an important part of our transactions.

Received my order from GS.be on Monday morning, 0900, in US after only having been despatched Friday afternoon, 1400, from DE via FedEx. Granted this was an example of a US delivery not a UK delivery, but I was pretty impressed...As an aside I did have to wait almost a week before the package was shipped from when the coin was supposed to have been available. And after reading several past postings, I knew it better than to enquire about the shipping status. 😁

Received an email last night that my order had been dispatched and received it this morning before 9 which is pretty amazing.

The box had a bit of a knock from Fedex but goldsilver.be had packaged it well with another box inside so everything was ok.

No problems with the order so very happy and will definitely order with them again.

I placed 2 orders 2 weeks ago Paid for one on Thursday for other one on Sunday, asked them to ship together, they sent out some coins  on Monday and rest they posted out  on Thursday, but it was fulfilled by German dealer Emporium Hamburg, an forgot to place empty monster box in it, i guess that German dealer does not have empty boxes for sale. But customer rep in goldsilver.be told me that they had a  very crazy week and had sold, 2.5M Euros of silver in that week. received rest of the coins last Friday

49 minutes ago, Prospector said:

I placed 2 orders 2 weeks ago Paid for one on Thursday for other one on Sunday, asked them to ship together, they sent out some coins  on Monday and rest they posted out  on Thursday, but it was fulfilled by German dealer Emporium Hamburg, an forgot to place empty monster box in it, i guess that German dealer does not have empty boxes for sale. But customer rep in goldsilver.be told me that they had a  very crazy week and had sold, 2.5M Euros of silver in that week. received rest of the coins last Friday

I wonder if other dealers Europewide had similar sales that week? Perhaps a trend upwards?

If they have such a massive sales turnover and can't be bothered with keeping the small fish, methinks they must be a front for something/one. Follow the money. Sorry if this upsets the white knights here.

Archived