• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Recommended reading for everyone on this forum

Pipers

Goldmoney reports pay special notice to Alastair Macleods market report.  Good to see he is writing hos report again.

https://www.goldmoney.com/research/updates/all-eyes-on-the-half-year

https://www.goldmoney.com/research/updates/buyers-speculate

https://www.goldmoney.com/research/analysis/bonds-and-banks

• Replies 335
  • Created
  • Last Reply

www.youtube.com/watch?v=XDqAnQG5XFg

This guy is a genius. I found his channel about a year ago and have watched all of his videos. His way of explaining things is so engaging and even though I have had to watch some of his videos many times I have learned so much about precious metal investing/saving. I am surprised his channel has so few followers considering the quality of the content. 

HH, here BJF rips into one of his vids on savings and I agree with him.

Belang even recommends US treasury bills for emergency savings. Pleeeease!

Looking at Greece this morning with its forced bank holiday and cash machines run dry I can see why holding cash may be a good idea.

HH, here BJF rips into one of his vids on savings and I agree with him.

Belang even recommends US treasury bills for emergency savings. Pleeeease!

Unfortunately if anybody doesn't agree 100% on BJF's niche within a niche within a niche then they are called a paid shill.

Belangp and brother John fell out over Perth mint coins proof I think. Also belangp stated people should be very careful of paying sub's when information can be found.

The US savings were advised as a short term investment if you didn't want to hold cash while the gold to oil price was high with the expectation to buy gold when the price came down which it has a few months later.

The videos are a great watch in order both have valid points I think belangp comes out better.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-33440565

On top of China's massive property bubble/ghost cities, looks like they have other issues to content with. Removing many company listings from the stock market to prevent them falling any further is major!

“Nowadays people know the price of everything and the value of nothing.” Oscillate Wildly

Well we had belangp and brotherjohnf,

now there is a new silver community fallout between stillkeepin1 and Agito makishima its very enjoyable and silly.   

Here are a couple of links to get you started  

Good videos thanks for posting the links at the bottom. Belangp certainly puts the Chinese declaration in perspective.

Although not the topic of the video, the chart at the end made me cringe when I saw the tiny size of the UK's gold reserves in comparison to everyone else's! Gordon brown really did a number on us.

Archived