• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

When should i buy silver ?

Croatianstacker

i would look for good deal now and buy your 20 oz. If i falls further, buy some more if you have the spare cash. Prices are good at the moment. The selling price of coins may not go a lot lower even if spot falls. When spot gets very low the premiums rise - these paper prices are just that, paper and don't necessarily truly reflect the price you pay to get your silver.

Always cast your vote - Spoil your ballot slip. Put 'Spoilt Ballot - I do not consent.' These votes are counted. If you do not do this you are consenting to the tyranny. None of them are fit for purpose. 
A tyranny relies on propaganda and force. Once the propaganda fails all that's left is force.

COVID-19 is a cover story for the collapsing economy. Green Energy isn't Green and it isn't Renewable.

On ‎15‎/‎09‎/‎2018 at 12:59, Croatianstacker said:

Hello, I'm planning to buy 20 oz of silver but I do not know when should I buy it now when it's cheap or should I wait longer to see how much low could silver go ?

Now is the best time. At around $14.25 you reach equilibrium, meaning that if and when it goes below that the premiums start to rise to offset any losses. Premiums are low and so is spot. Strike while the iron is hot. I just backed up the truck again...

The right time to buy silver is when you want to and you can afford to. (The "and" is important.)

If the price feels right then go for it.

If you don't have any silver yet and this is you getting into it then once you have your first order or so in hand you will start to get a feel for the value of what you are buying and that will help you in the future to determine if the price is right.

1 hour ago, Croatianstacker said:

i like diversity so i took 10 coins from the candian predator series 5 wolf and 5 lynx,4 britannia and 1 oriental border and a 5 oz libertad.

I could have bought tube of 20 WIENER PHILHARMONIKER  for 280 euros but i prefered having different design so i ended up paying 308 euros.

TBH I think you massively overpaid.

Instead of asking about timing you should have been asking about premiums.

Archived