• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

I so want to buy this...

NikolaAnne

Only €115 @  https://goldsilver.be/en/perth-mint/1568-figure-eight-dragon-2018-2oz-silver-antiqued-coin.html?search_query=Eight&results=7

My moto is whats the point if you cant treat yourself, you like it you buy it mate and at £103 or so thats not too bad, get it in the next Group Order at the end of October.

And looks amazing in its Holder, I was maried on 8-8-8  so I need to get 3 of them eventually

figure-eight-dragon-2018-2oz-silver-antiqued-coin.jpg

It looks nice. There are much worse things to spend money on.  Probably bad investment but not everything is an investment, if it is, you treat everything as an investment you certainly won't drink alcohol or smoke again.  What about going out for a meal? Far more expensive than cooking at home. If you never plan to sell it, it ain't an investment.

I have two of these. I have taken a slight hit compared to goldsilver.be prices. I bought mine on presale. They are a good looking piece,bigger in hand than the pictures depicts for 2oz of silver I like them... the the problem with collectables Vs stacking is the premium. I have a shakyamuni  Buddha... gold plated 2oz of silver  by CIT. Took it out of box stuck it with blue tack on the wall. It probably scratched to pieces and it a proof coin but to me it brings comfort. Done the same with a CIT horseshoe cammeroon 3000 franc proof coin. If I believe it's going to enhance my wellbeing and it's pretty to so be it.

7 minutes ago, kneehow2018 said:

cf. ?

20180817_110326.thumb.jpg.6bcb72ad3addbeea5047b3183db4f7a9.jpg

Your thoughts?

Also gorgeous. I love Dragons anyway... 🙂 I bought the Perth Mint $1 rectangle, the RM two dragon £2, the Nuie Two Dragon $2 and the Auz $1 Dragon and Tiger recently... 

I don't know what the abbreviation cf. is though - new to the forum
🙂

17 hours ago, NikolaAnne said:

Lol, Pantene Pro. That's why I have all 10 of my coins the way I do cuz they're so pretty!

I started collecting this year with the 1kg Year of the Dragon and since have bought just about everything Dragon related, The 5oz dragon above is my Fav, I tend to buy 4 of anything I like another Dragon I like is the 2oz Dragon & Tiger  High relief  these are high premium coins that I buy because the look so nice.

If you dont buy when you see them then you may have to pay much more when you decide to get one, Your no 8 is ideal as it is set in a great holder to be displayed, my thoughts starting I was a collector now im a nice mix more of a stacklector, 

The antiqued 5oz Dragon in my opinion is my best coins and is the one coin to rule them all, hopefully next year a 10oz or 1kg version.

Hopefully your coin has been ordered already and is in the post.

Happy collecting

20180703_112935.jpg

1 hour ago, Bagenz said:

I started collecting this year with the 1kg Year of the Dragon and since have bought just about everything Dragon related, The 5oz dragon above is my Fav, I tend to buy 4 of anything I like another Dragon I like is the 2oz Dragon & Tiger  High relief  these are high premium coins that I buy because the look so nice.

If you dont buy when you see them then you may have to pay much more when you decide to get one, Your no 8 is ideal as it is set in a great holder to be displayed, my thoughts starting I was a collector now im a nice mix more of a stacklector,  

The antiqued 5oz Dragon in my opinion is my best coins and is the one coin to rule them all, hopefully next year a 10oz or 1kg version.

Happy collecting

20180703_112935.jpg

😁👍

43 minutes ago, kneehow2018 said:

😁👍

2 hours ago, Bagenz said:

Happy collecting

20180703_112935.jpg

I have one of these, 1oz bullion grade - just the coin in the capsule - it's very pretty! 🙂

Archived