• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

closed 584 Swedish silver coins

StockholmAg

The 584 Swedish silver coins are:

110 of the 5 kronor coins (1954, 1955, 1971)
64 of the 2 kronor coins (1952-1966)
36 of the 1 kronor coins (1952-1968)
96 of the 50 öre coins (1948-1950, 1952-1961)
111 of the 25 öre coins (1944-1950, 1952-1961)
167 of the 10 öre coins (1942-1950, 1952-1962)

These coins are 40% silver by weight and represent approximately 1634.72 grams of silver - approximately 52.56 troy ounces.

This is being auctioned with a minimum opening bid of 6735 kronor which is the reserve price and is based on the live silver spot price of 4.12 kronor per gram.

The end time is September 16 at 21.00 hrs. Central European Summer Time.

For conveyance of the items we can meet in Stockholm city which gives you an opportunity as well to inspect the coins.  I suggest Cafe Sten Sture where I know the owner and which is just off the main square in Gamla Stan, and I am open to other possibilities.  Payment is in cash.  Obviously a buyer in the Stockholm area is required or else someone who can complete the transaction in person this month.

A1.jpg

A2.jpg

A3.jpg

A4.jpg

A5.jpg

A6.jpg

All of the 1 krona coins were taking out of circulation by me personally except for seven of them.  Six of the seven have great lustre and are photographed here in direct sunlight.  The case was used only for a strong black background and holds something different, a stunning 1970 Bengt Liljedahl necklace.  The necklace is not for sale yet as it is massive, ultra-masculine, could be worn fearlessly by the most alpha male rap artists, and is totally unlike the other Bengt Liljedahl necklaces I've found up for sale at various auction sites, I'll be happy to share photos if anyone is curious to see it.

A7.jpg

A8.jpg

Archived