• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

    Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

  • Join The Silver Forum

    The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsors topics (hidden to guests) for deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking. 

arshimo2012

Royal mint 10oz Valiant silver coin out soon

Recommended Posts

The only thing that looks good is the horse.the st George and the dragon look cartoonish.

 


Added 0 minutes later...

The only thing that looks good is the horse.the st George and the dragon look cartoonish.

Edited by Attilio

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi everyone, has anyone got any opinions on this coin. I've been dying to get a 10oz but didn't want to start on the Queens Beasts as I would want them all. From having a look supply seems limited. Anyone know if the best place to buy? Or if I even should? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Garret said:

Hi everyone, has anyone got any opinions on this coin. I've been dying to get a 10oz but didn't want to start on the Queens Beasts as I would want them all. From having a look supply seems limited. Anyone know if the best place to buy? Or if I even should? 

 

 

Hi Garret, I ordered one and it's a really cool coin. I want to get at least nine more because it should carry a very nice premium in the future.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, AgCoyote said:

 

 

Hi Garret, I ordered one and it's a really cool coin. I want to get at least nine more because it should carry a very nice premium in the future.

Why is that? Is this the first coin in a new serie? 🤔

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I am tempted as well. Looks great. I'm placing an order with GS.be soon, but they're out of stock.... 

1 hour ago, Tingles said:

Looks good... does it matter that it doesn't say .999?

I'm tempted.

I see 999.9?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, engire said:

I am tempted as well. Looks great. I'm placing an order with GS.be soon, but they're out of stock.... 

I see 999.9?

Sorry, I must be blind.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, TheBeast said:

Why is that? Is this the first coin in a new serie? 🤔

I have no idea what the RM's plans are, but it is the first coin like that so either way it's a winner. If it's the only one every minted, it'll be big, If it's the first in a series of something then it should also be very good. I'm betting on a coin with St. George and the Dragon doing well. Perhaps I'm wrong but I don't see why.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, AgCoyote said:

 

 

Hi Garret, I ordered one and it's a really cool coin. I want to get at least nine more because it should carry a very nice premium in the future.

Thanks, its next on the list then 😊 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, AgCoyote said:

I have no idea what the RM's plans are, but it is the first coin like that so either way it's a winner. If it's the only one every minted, it'll be big, If it's the first in a series of something then it should also be very good. I'm betting on a coin with St. George and the Dragon doing well. Perhaps I'm wrong but I don't see why.

Well i was thinking about to buy an extra 10oz griffin or one of these both are beautiful coins.

While the 10oz Lion is going sky high now, i think the 10oz Griffin will follow the pattern of the 2oz coins

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now