• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

QB Falcon BU

Bagenz

You can't actually place an order yet, only enter your email address to be contacted when it becomes available.

Also... no picture still. :(

I wish they'd released the bullion version first but can only assume they've done things this way round for this release in an effort to boost proof sales. I suspect the tactic is probably working and that they'll end up selling more proof versions of this coin vs bullion than for previous releases. We'll see how it's worked in the sales figures eventually.

1 hour ago, FoolzGold said:

You can't actually place an order yet, only enter your email address to be contacted when it becomes available.

Also... no picture still. :(

I wish they'd released the bullion version first but can only assume they've done things this way round for this release in an effort to boost proof sales. I suspect the tactic is probably working and that they'll end up selling more proof versions of this coin vs bullion than for previous releases. We'll see how it's worked in the sales figures eventually.

Strange thing is there was a picture yesterday. I saw it on Facebook first then went to GSBE and it was there too.

I must admit I wasn't impressed and it seemed very large compared with previous releases, but I suppose being a bird it is shorter.

5 minutes ago, Deglin98 said:

Site states BU so i'm guessing bullion 🙂

Ok, I thought the "BU" abbreviation referred to brilliant uncirculated?

For example the Royal Mint sells BU Britannias that have a flat field and cone in a presentation box, whereas Royal Mint Bullion sells the bullion Britannias at much closer to spot price and with the radial field

16 minutes ago, AuricGoldfinger said:

How can a proof version be so wrong but a BU version be so right!?!? 😀

Personally I'm not complaining that I can buy 2 x 2oz beautiful bullion coins for less than the price of a single unattractive 1oz proof coin. :)

I'm going to say that this one of my favourites of the series so far. Up there with the Griffin maybe, with the Dragon not far behind, the Lion and Unicorn next in line, and the Bull my least favourite by far.

Archived