• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

The future of Group Orders & Exclusive EU Mint discount code

BackyardBullion

On 04/09/2018 at 20:20, Bullionaire said:

15 - Sit back and wait for your silver to arrive. 

Bullionaire thanks for the excellent instructions for the European Mint, you made it so easy to place an order.

As you have guessed I could not wait for the group order so placed my own order (felt like a kid in a candy shop 🤩🤩🤩🤩) and am now relaxing at instruction No 15 in the process 😎

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 minutes ago, Rona said:

Bullionaire thanks for the excellent instructions for the European Mint, you made it so easy to place an order.

As you have guessed I could not wait for the group order so placed my own order (felt like a kid in a candy shop 🤩🤩🤩🤩) and am now relaxing at instruction No 15 in the process 😎

You're very welcome! Glad it helped. I'm trying not to buy anything else before the next group order. It's tricky though!

1 minute ago, Bullionaire said:

You're very welcome! Glad it helped. I'm trying not to buy anything else before the next group order. It's tricky though!

Haha I feel your pain, I have already blown my budget and am now working on Hubby for an early Xmas pressie or two 😎

I thought ordering online was supposed to be easy! the walkthrough instructions provided by bullionaire were fantastic but, and heres the but, when i'm ordering silver i want to use a website that is easy to navigate, has the prices in sterling, fill the basket & pay them either by card or bacs.. and job done..

it seems like a bit of a ball ache having to setup and account with a third party to pay for the silver and having to pay the courier separately... now what happens if the delivery doesn't arrive is your contract with the courier and not the European Mint?

i don't know if its just me, but once i have ordered and paid for my silver i want it as soon as! so its in my possession, now this is not an advert for silver to go but from my experience i've placed 4 large orders over the last year and delivery is normally 3 days after you've paid (in my case into their UK bank account), I did have one 17kg package that had split and had been taped up by UPS, i refused it, it went back and was repackaged/checked sent back to me.. now with these guys the silver is theirs until you've signed for it, so if it disappears on route it's their problem. I have had conversations by phone and email and honestly cannot fault the service. The order i've just placed with Silver To Go was £22 delivery, the same order on European Mint was £88.91 on a 3-15 Day delivery (i accept there is a discount code, but its still nearly double), don't get me wrong I would be happy to use European mint if i could get the same experience/pricing etc..

On another note i have seen a few adverts for various coins at https://www.muenzdachs.de i've had a good look and will currently not place an order for a few reasons, Their website only seem to be just in german (i cant speak german, yes i know its bad), no option to change the language, all in euros with no option to convert.. now i'm sure the British silver market must be massive for European dealers with there being no VAT for us to pay so you'd have thought they would have made the websites user friendly to enable us brits to spend lots of money with them..

Just my thoughts anyway..

New to the forum and loving it 🙂

5 minutes ago, Spannerman said:

I thought ordering online was supposed to be easy! the walkthrough instructions provided by bullionaire were fantastic but, and heres the but, when i'm ordering silver i want to use a website that is easy to navigate, has the prices in sterling, fill the basket & pay them either by card or bacs.. and job done..

it seems like a bit of a ball ache having to setup and account with a third party to pay for the silver and having to pay the courier separately... now what happens if the delivery doesn't arrive is your contract with the courier and not the European Mint?

i don't know if its just me, but once i have ordered and paid for my silver i want it as soon as! so its in my possession, now this is not an advert for silver to go but from my experience i've placed 4 large orders over the last year and delivery is normally 3 days after you've paid (in my case into their UK bank account), I did have one 17kg package that had split and had been taped up by UPS, i refused it, it went back and was repackaged/checked sent back to me.. now with these guys the silver is theirs until you've signed for it, so if it disappears on route it's their problem. I have had conversations by phone and email and honestly cannot fault the service. The order i've just placed with Silver To Go was £22 delivery, the same order on European Mint was £88.91 on a 3-15 Day delivery (i accept there is a discount code, but its still nearly double), don't get me wrong I would be happy to use European mint if i could get the same experience/pricing etc..

On another note i have seen a few adverts for various coins at https://www.muenzdachs.de i've had a good look and will currently not place an order for a few reasons, Their website only seem to be just in german (i cant speak german, yes i know its bad), no option to change the language, all in euros with no option to convert.. now i'm sure the British silver market must be massive for European dealers with there being no VAT for us to pay so you'd have thought they would have made the websites user friendly to enable us brits to spend lots of money with them..

Just my thoughts anyway..

New to the forum and loving it 🙂

It is what it is - I don't mind the extra hassle for the cheaper silver with the peace of mind of excellent customer services if there was an issue.

Visit my website for all my Hand Poured Silver: http://backyardbullion.com

And check out my YouTube channel 

https://www.youtube.com/backyardbullion

It is what it is but just going on my last order on the coins that they both had in stock i saved £86.50 on 2oz Queens Beast Falcons, £28.25 on 1 oz Canadian Maple 2018 although the European mint were £1.75 cheaper on the 10 Oz Griffin and delivery being cheaper at silver to go, but that said when you find a company that provides good service you get comfortable and only tend to change suppliers when you have issues... 

Love your youtube videos by the way 🙂

Thanks for the post. I had some heavy Queens Beast coins in my eumint basket, didn't make it to the checkout, and a week later they disappeared. Couldn't find them since at all on their site. If I queried them directly I am confident that they will be able to help. So yes, sometime not easy to navigate. 

All eu countries charge various rates of vat. Exception being Estonia. If eumint delivers to you I guess you are going to be liable far vat. Therefore you should pick up the silver yourself. Or get a trusted friend to do it. 

10 minutes ago, voodooman said:

Thanks for the post. I had some heavy Queens Beast coins in my eumint basket, didn't make it to the checkout, and a week later they disappeared. Couldn't find them since at all on their site. If I queried them directly I am confident that they will be able to help. So yes, sometime not easy to navigate. 

All eu countries charge various rates of vat. Exception being Estonia. If eumint delivers to you I guess you are going to be liable far vat. Therefore you should pick up the silver yourself. Or get a trusted friend to do it. 

No VAT as long as you instruct a courier to collect and deliver to you, this is done via the EU mint site, you pay EU mint for the coins and "Capital Logistics" for the courier services - no VAT on entry to the UK as we are all in the EU.

Visit my website for all my Hand Poured Silver: http://backyardbullion.com

And check out my YouTube channel 

https://www.youtube.com/backyardbullion

1 hour ago, BackyardBullion said:

No VAT as long as you instruct a courier to collect and deliver to you, this is done via the EU mint site, you pay EU mint for the coins and "Capital Logistics" for the courier services - no VAT on entry to the UK as we are all in the EU.

Sometimes you Gotta love technicalities when they work in your favour.... in this case I love the middleman/ Woman / transgender  or whatever!!!!!!

Tax free baby is always good in my book.

2 hours ago, Spannerman said:

On another note i have seen a few adverts for various coins at https://www.muenzdachs.de i've had a good look and will currently not place an order for a few reasons, Their website only seem to be just in german (i cant speak german, yes i know its bad), no option to change the language, all in euros with no option to convert.

spannerman I can confirm your fears, from my recent purchase & having taken numerous attempts to buy from the website I can confirm the site does not even recognise the uk! amongst other information even if you use Google translate :P even emails had failure sand communication issues, but persistency paid off in my case but it will need to be something special to buy  again  .

dean.m

5 minutes ago, Augustus1 said:

spannerman I can confirm your fears, from my recent purchase & having taken numerous attempts to buy from the website I can confirm the site does not even recognise the uk! amongst other information even if you use Google translate :P even emails had failure sand communication issues, but persistency paid off in my case but it will need to be something special to buy  again  .

dean.m

I'm very surprised! I've had very good messages (PMs on here) in English from Soeren about an order i wanted to make. I didnt use his website though, I requested what i wanted from his site and he sent me an invoice. I would use again as he even gave me advice on a coin i wanted to purchase.

2 hours ago, voodooman said:

I just assumed that because there is no VAT on the invoices that they are VAT free, but it seems that i maybe wrong assuming this!! maybe i will check with Silver to go

50 minutes ago, silverdocket said:

Sometimes you Gotta love technicalities when they work in your favour.... in this case I love the middleman/ Woman / transgender  or whatever!!!!!!

Tax free baby is always good in my book.

Anything tax free is alway a bonus!!

43 minutes ago, h103efa said:

I didnt use his website though

hi you cant if you are in uk ( and other countries) it wont let you, I too  eventualy ended up with  e mail communication with a invoice but it was hard work , I gave them BOD and put it down to mis communication in both German and English.

dean.m

• 2 weeks later...

Archived