• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

The future of Group Orders & Exclusive EU Mint discount code

BackyardBullion

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am currently waiting for my order to arrive after Eumint order. I don't know what is going on exactly but the final delivery attempts were very shoddy. I didn't get any notes through the letter box about delivery attempts so I did not know about them. Apparently been going on 5 times in last week. I called the courier TNT about it and waited for the package to arrive. Before the afternoon ended their tracking website says that I wasn't in  and will try again later. Nothing complicated about my address and got a confirmation from them about that. Taking another day off work tomorrow 🤞🤞🤞

14 hours ago, voodooman said:

I am currently waiting for my order to arrive after Eumint order. I don't know what is going on exactly but the final delivery attempts were very shoddy. I didn't get any notes through the letter box about delivery attempts so I did not know about them. Apparently been going on 5 times in last week. I called the courier TNT about it and waited for the package to arrive. Before the afternoon ended their tracking website says that I wasn't in  and will try again later. Nothing complicated about my address and got a confirmation from them about that. Taking another day off work tomorrow 🤞🤞🤞

I had no problems with my order from the EU mint, arrived within 7 days and I’m in the north east of Scotland. I would check with TNT as it sounds like they are the problem here. Good luck and hope it arrives today. 

Just now, voodooman said:

A bit of a short notice with regard to group order, regarding goldandsilver.be

I made the announcement here on the forum about 6 weeks ago - but to be fair the video about the order went out last weekend. 

It is what it is, you can still order and join, just from EU mint now

Visit my website for all my Hand Poured Silver: http://backyardbullion.com

And check out my YouTube channel 

https://www.youtube.com/backyardbullion

Just a minor note to say that I have received some heavy 1kilo coins from European Mint. The protective acrylic capsules probably did the job but all are fractured and broken. I think they have been dispatched broken because the missing bits are not in the parcel. Certainly doesn't not look like a typical unboxing videos. 

tmp-cam-6803456069153879898.jpg

17 minutes ago, voodooman said:

Just a minor note to say that I have received some heavy 1kilo coins from European Mint. The protective acrylic capsules probably did the job but all are fractured and broken. I think they have been dispatched broken because the missing bits are not in the parcel. Certainly doesn't not look like a typical unboxing videos. 

tmp-cam-6803456069153879898.jpg

Might be worth getting in touch with them to give feedback and enquire as to whether you can get some new capsules.

Visit my website for all my Hand Poured Silver: http://backyardbullion.com

And check out my YouTube channel 

https://www.youtube.com/backyardbullion

• 1 year later...

Archived