• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsors topics (hidden to guests) for deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking. 

BackyardBullion

The future of Group Orders & Exclusive EU Mint discount code

Thankyou European mint for this discount code, I was looking to get some silver from them soon and thx to this discount code I will definitely be using them.

If they could offer a permanent shipping discount for forum members I will probably use them all the time.  

Thanks for that byb. Completely understand you taking a wee break from these orders.

Just to check if I've got this example right for the EM shipping:

Shipping for under 500g is listed as 20 euros,

We 50% that to 10 euros, then add 20% vat, which takes it to 12 euros. (which in gbp is roughly £11.00)

?

1 minute ago, Bullionaire said:

Thanks for that byb. Completely understand you taking a wee break from these orders.

Just to check if I've got this example right for the EM shipping:

Shipping for under 500g is listed as 20 euros,

We 50% that to 10 euros, then add 20% vat, which takes it to 12 euros. (which in gbp is roughly £11.00)

?

Yes that is correct. 

6 minutes ago, BackyardBullion said:

Not that I have generated! 

If you do make one, share it!

Maybe I will put some time into that for the more popular silver :)

What I ment was, is this offer stil open -> (from last group order) "They have offered to price match the following items with GS.be"

• Any coins from the Queen's Beast Series (bullion), 10 oz & 2 oz - including the 10 oz dragon & 2 oz bull (although EU Mint are actually cheaper right now!)
  • Oriental Border Britannias
  • Perth Mint Dragon Bars
  • Regular bullion coins, Britannias, Maples, Philharmonicas, kangaroos, koalas, pandas, kookaburras and eagles (2018 versions). Back dated years is on a case by case basis. 
  • The new Royal Mint two dragon coin

2 minutes ago, Laurens88 said:

Maybe I will put some time into that for the more popular silver :)

What I ment was, is this offer stil open -> (from last group order) "They have offered to price match the following items with GS.be"

• Any coins from the Queen's Beast Series (bullion), 10 oz & 2 oz - including the 10 oz dragon & 2 oz bull (although EU Mint are actually cheaper right now!)
  • Oriental Border Britannias
  • Perth Mint Dragon Bars
  • Regular bullion coins, Britannias, Maples, Philharmonicas, kangaroos, koalas, pandas, kookaburras and eagles (2018 versions). Back dated years is on a case by case basis. 
  • The new Royal Mint two dragon coin

That was a group order exclusive only. 

I think the majority of those coins are actually matched or better already though. 

Wow @BackyardBullion, you beat @SILVERFINGER as my favorite forum member now! This is really fantastic! O yeah, and thank you EUmint!

Small question though, this forum is open and widely readable to the public. Doesn't that ruin the discount code now that everybody can find it through Google and use it?

Edited by FFkook
extra thanks

Thank you to you and to EUmint for the discount code on shipping.

What is the process to getting the VAT off the silver when ordering? Is it like the Estonia sites where you get a courier to take possession from there?

20 minutes ago, FFkook said:

Small question though, this forum is open and widely readable to the public. Doesn't that ruin the discount code now that everybody can find it through Google and use it?

If they are that ingenious to search the internet for a discount code and come to the forum to find it - then it is all good!

Added 0 minutes later...
Just now, bluemoon said:

Thank you to you and to EUmint for the discount code on shipping.

What is the process to getting the VAT off the silver when ordering? Is it like the Estonia sites where you get a courier to take possession from there?

It is exactly like that. You pay 2 invoices, one for the silver and one for the courier. 

Mmmm Silver, started saving already, £5000 worth of bloody Krugerrands

images.jpeg

or  with no blood not too fussy,

Remember  its our Duty to put that dam table to the test. I rekon 6000 oz will do it

What do you think we will be  buying, think I will be buying a nice mix, great we have a choice of EM and GS,

Again Thanks to Mr & Mrs ByB

Edited by Bagenz

8 minutes ago, Bagenz said:

Mmmm Silver, started saving already, £5000 worth of bloody Krugerrands or  with no blood not too fussy,

Remember  its our Duty to put that dam table to the test. I rekon 6000 oz will do it

What do you think we will be  buying, think I will be buying a nice mix, great we have a choice of EM and GS,

Again Thanks to Mr & Mrs ByB

NO BLOODY KRUGERRANDS

1 minute ago, Robjw said:

Coupon is not currently working BYB, thank you for the coupon though always nice to add an extra oz to my stack. 

As I explained in the original post about how to use the coupon....you need to select your shipping method and then apply the code. 

1159037218_EUMIntcode.thumb.png.e9b79a55e169ca379e31b69eda2bbba7.png

20 minutes ago, BackyardBullion said:

As I explained in the original post about how to use the coupon....you need to select your shipping method and then apply the code. 

It did not work when I selected shipping either so I removed it and tried without a shipping method but got the same.

Figured out I had a space at the start of the coupon which makes it invalid, I did read the original post but still failed like a newbie lol thanks for sharing the coupon though BYB.

Coupon2.png

Edited by Robjw
Removing image