• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Silver Deals.....

HighlandTiger

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, Goldhooked said:

How much did you pay for the rocking horse crown?  They normally go for several times spot on eBay.

I brought them together as one lot so can't really say, of course if someone was to make an offer:D

• 2 weeks later...

Hi All, 

Nothing to do with me, but spotted this and thought id pass it on as someone on here may live a lot nearer than I do. Ad from Shipley, WEST YORKSHIRE.

https://www.gumtree.com/p/hobbies-collectibles/umicore-quarter-kilo-pure-999-silver-bullion/1317617852

Umicore Quarter kilo pure 999 Silver bullion,

Repeat, not my ad just trying to pass on what seems like a good deal.

James 

11 minutes ago, Jamson78 said:

Hi All, 

Nothing to do with me, but spotted this and thought id pass it on as someone on here may live a lot nearer than I do. Ad from Shipley, WEST YORKSHIRE.

https://www.gumtree.com/p/hobbies-collectibles/umicore-quarter-kilo-pure-999-silver-bullion/1317617852

Umicore Quarter kilo pure 999 Silver bullion,

Repeat, not my ad just trying to pass on what seems like a good deal.

James 

£12.44 an oz. Is that good for a bar? 11% over spot.

Profile picture with thanks to Carl Vernon

7 minutes ago, sovereignsteve said:

£12.44 an oz. Is that good for a bar? 11% over spot.

Yes - that is good in the UK.

Always cast your vote - Spoil your ballot slip. Put 'Spoilt Ballot - I do not consent.' These votes are counted. If you do not do this you are consenting to the tyranny. None of them are fit for purpose. 
A tyranny relies on propaganda and force. Once the propaganda fails all that's left is force.

COVID-19 is a cover story for the collapsing economy. Green Energy isn't Green and it isn't Renewable.

On ‎06‎/‎10‎/‎2018 at 20:01, StackerNoob said:

Indeed. Cannot recommend them enough. One of the best suppliers in my opinion. They just need to up their game in terms of stock. 

I was looking at the 10 oz pre order Queens Beasts 2019 from there. £143.44 + £5 del - says including tax, best price ive seen so far on those

9 hours ago, Jamson78 said:

I was looking at the 10 oz pre order Queens Beasts 2019 from there. £143.44 + £5 del - says including tax, best price ive seen so far on those

Indeed that is a great price. And it does included all fees and VAT, and you pay direct into a UK bank account so theres no cost there either! Again, these guys do not get enough credit, I just wish they had more stock!

Not sure if this if right place to put this but ebay has 10% off until 8pm. I know they can be hit and miss but possibly a chance to pick up a bargain. Id been watching the 2004 Heraldic Beasts Pattern Set for ages so the voucher finally gave me the push

15 minutes ago, ImranSaeed said:

Very new to Silver collecting/stacking (whatever it is called?). I was wondering what is the deal with Roosters? Why they are so cheap? It is still Silver?

Any help would be appreciated.

https://www.chards.co.uk/cheap-silver-coin/cheapest-1oz-silver-coins-cgt-exempt/4036

Decent price and yes 999 fine silver 1oz 

• 2 weeks later...

@jonrms thanks for the URL but I have a small issue and related to the cost of the Lion. I need four more to finish my stack of 10 paid ballpark £1200 per 1 oz Queens Beast Lion coin & they out of stock as well :). It would have been nice to use that Price Promise Guarantee.

image.thumb.png.f6118fcac13c7175179982818ba63007.png

5 hours ago, Nemo86 said:

https://silvergoldbull.co.uk/10-oz-silver-gold-bull-silver-bar

Just spoted this deal limited to one per customer.  Silver bar at spot price can anyone with more experience confirm if this is in fact a good deal 😂

I bought one earlier in the year. The only thing is they charged £13.67 delivery at the time (March 2018). 

Nice bar and it came in a thick plastic wrapper which would hard to accidentally puncture as it is too tough to open by hand. 

Archived