• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Silver Deals.....

HighlandTiger

2 hours ago, zittergie said:

Only for Belgian citizens.  €14,- for silver round (postage included). You need to order 20pcs.

Has anyone here ordered from them? How pushy are they when you order from them?  

https://www.europesegoudstandaard.be/nl/inhoud/kortingsactie-zilveren-american-buffalo-1-troy-ounce

Holy cr*p!  The 90’s called, they want their website back!!

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Good morning,

Just to let everyone know we have added stock to our secondary market maples. These coin are sold on the second hand scheme and come with reduced VAT. They are also available for delivery or storage. Hopefully you find the price exciting! https://www.chards.co.uk/1oz-silver-maple-coin/1-ounce-silver-maple-bullion/651/kB23r

The rest of our sale items can be found on this link - https://www.chards.co.uk/blog/bonanza-sale. You will find a page dedicated to silver sale products. 

Happy bargain hunting! 

Thanks, Ian 

44 minutes ago, SilverFingers said:

Just picked up some 2019 2oz Queens Beasts Falcon of the Plantagenets from El Dorado Coins for £ 28.86 inc. tax plus £ 8.86 delivery.

Best I've found so far. SF.

Should look around a bit if you are only buying one coin this is from www.silvertrader.co.uk and is free UK delivery 

Screenshot_20181006-161724_Samsung Internet.jpg

They're the only European seller I've used so far and I've only done one transaction but it was very easy and postage was very reasonable and dispatched quickly. I'd definitely use them again. A bigger range and quantity of stock would help

Hi AgD. Checked out Silver Trader. They have no stock. If you read my post I said I ordered some, meaning plural, more than one. In this case three plus five 2017 Pandas @ £ 17.81.

Total eight coins. £ 8.68 deliver charge works out at just £ 1.10 per coin so my Falcons cost me £ 29.96 each. Pretty good deal I would say. This was my third order with them and will be going back to El Dorado in the future. SF.

45 minutes ago, SilverFingers said:

Hi AgD. Checked out Silver Trader. They have no stock. If you read my post I said I ordered some, meaning plural, more than one. In this case three plus five 2017 Pandas @ £ 17.81.

Total eight coins. £ 8.68 deliver charge works out at just £ 1.10 per coin so my Falcons cost me £ 29.96 each. Pretty good deal I would say. This was my third order with them and will be going back to El Dorado in the future. SF.

Hi SF.

I gathered you would have got more than one by the shipping costs and the post was just to show other members who may only want the one or two coins so nothing aimed at you buddy just there is a lot of new members joining lately so the more knowledge and range of dealer's people know about the better I say.

I was going to buy the QB off silver trader today as it happens but as you say he is now out of stock so I have got it from el dorado plus a few extra coins on top to get the best out of postage 😁.

And as everyone says yes they are good and easy to deal with.

All the best 

3 minutes ago, tallthinkev said:

Just got off the phone with Cambridgeshire Coins, they said they were selling 'junk' at £10 at per oz. Whether this total weight or silver content I have yet to find out. Will report back later. Does seem to good to be true.

It will be good to see the condition of it as well so please do post pictures 👍and is that for .500 or .925 ?

3 minutes ago, AgD said:

It will be good to see the condition of it as well so please do post pictures 👍and is that for .500 or .925 ?

I said it didn't matter pre or post 1920, just looking for weight. Of course if there is something nice...

18 minutes ago, tallthinkev said:

Just got off the phone with Cambridgeshire Coins, they said they were selling 'junk' at £10 at per oz. Whether this total weight or silver content I have yet to find out. Will report back later. Does seem to good to be true.

It does seem too good to be true.  Why would they sell for 90% of spot price?  Surely they could sell it to a scrap dealer for better than that or at least all of it in one go for the same price!  Unless they will be adding VAT on top?

Just saw EJP bullion posted - i see they have a pre-order for the 10oz Britannia silver bar. £140 inclusive of VAT

https://ejpbullion.com/product/10oz-british-silver-britannia-bar/

173009_slab.jpg

Always cast your vote - Spoil your ballot slip. Put 'Spoilt Ballot - I do not consent.' These votes are counted. If you do not do this you are consenting to the tyranny. None of them are fit for purpose. 
A tyranny relies on propaganda and force. Once the propaganda fails all that's left is force.

COVID-19 is a cover story for the collapsing economy. Green Energy isn't Green and it isn't Renewable.

40 minutes ago, sixgun said:

Just saw EJP bullion posted - i see they have a pre-order for the 10oz Britannia silver bar. £140 inclusive of VAT

https://ejpbullion.com/product/10oz-british-silver-britannia-bar/

173009_slab.jpg

Just looked says £168 when I checked. Maybe that's a special price,just for you. 😋

2 minutes ago, Jimmock said:

Just looked says £168 when I checked. Maybe that's a special price,just for you. 😋

It says £140 inc VAT - i am looking at this outside the UK hence there is a delivery charge

image.thumb.png.a86ec0dfb2813040e39f5c543f2715d6.png

image.thumb.png.64770b93606b104078aa0847b176ddef.png

Always cast your vote - Spoil your ballot slip. Put 'Spoilt Ballot - I do not consent.' These votes are counted. If you do not do this you are consenting to the tyranny. None of them are fit for purpose. 
A tyranny relies on propaganda and force. Once the propaganda fails all that's left is force.

COVID-19 is a cover story for the collapsing economy. Green Energy isn't Green and it isn't Renewable.

£168 here too, not surprised. I will not be buying at the higher price they can go and jump in the river with that trick! 

If I could get it at the slightly lower price then I would buy.

25 minutes ago, tallthinkev said:

Not at £10 of course that is what they were buying for, however got these a nice price.

crown t.jpg

crown h.jpg

They are nice condition 👍

Archived