• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Silver Deals.....

HighlandTiger

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 minutes ago, Arni said:

Hi! I live in Russia, where currently investments in coins are very relevant. I need a permanent supplier of coins to Russia. Minimum quantity of 10,000 euros.

Try this dealer list.

https://www.gold.de/

43 minutes ago, Laurens88 said:

This May sound stupid but how do I delete a post with the mobile Phone browser? 

You can’t delete posts in any browser, only edit them. 

On ‎07‎/‎09‎/‎2018 at 15:35, Josey said:

Is it a low mintage? Would there be good resale potential in it?

There is a thread on the proof version somewhere on here - the design did not get universal acclaim so it may be a lower mintage than others in the series.  Officially the bullion versions have unlimited mintage.  As to resale value who knows but it is cheaper than the earlier ones at that price.

On 07/09/2018 at 21:08, Arni said:

Hi! I live in Russia, where currently investments in coins are very relevant. I need a permanent supplier of coins to Russia. Minimum quantity of 10,000 euros.

You can buy coins from dealers located in other countries, the only question is shipping terms and fees. For aught I know Bullion Exchanges can do shipping to Russia, and I am pretty sure many other dealers do.
And why don't you want to deal with Russian dealers? Here are some Russian dealers listed, you can check them up

Hi! I was misunderstood I need a reliable person who would bring coins to Russia. The cost of a batch of coins of 10 000 euros is determined by the law of Russia on baggage on the plane without taxes. I'm willing to pay the shipping and handling fees. This cooperation on a permanent basis. s.arni@yandex.ru

6 hours ago, Arni said:

Hi! I was misunderstood I need a reliable person who would bring coins to Russia. The cost of a batch of coins of 10 000 euros is determined by the law of Russia on baggage on the plane without taxes. I'm willing to pay the shipping and handling fees. This cooperation on a permanent basis. s.arni@yandex.ru

Like a mule? Speak to @fehk2001. He can swallow whole coins then they come out the other end polished he said. The question is how many can he swallow for the trip.

19 minutes ago, 999magnum said:

Like a mule? Speak to @fehk2001. He can swallow whole coins then they come out the other end polished he said. The question is how many can he swallow for the trip.

There is a technical issue here 

if u swallow gold or silver coins and go through those airport metal detectors your ass will start beeping ..... 

so “ beep in the ars)

MY TOTAL FORUM TRADE FEEDBACK IS 100 AND IT IS 100%

11 hours ago, Arni said:

Silver worth 10 000 euros will not fit in the stomach of a mule. For transportation you will need an elephant...

You don't know @fehk2001. He used to be a mule for the Tacos Grandes cartel "specializing" in 1980 Mexican Onzas. Yeah the big ones, until a small tear and he almost bled to death. Later he joined the Dragon and Phoenix gang in Shangri-La becoming the most commemorated mule ever in history. He's presently an old man (88 years old) and retired from his life of crime.

47 minutes ago, 999magnum said:

You don't know @fehk2001. He used to be a mule for the Tacos Grandes cartel "specializing" in 1980 Mexican Onzas. Yeah the big ones, until a small tear and he almost bled to death. Later he joined the Dragon and Phoenix gang in Shangri-La becoming the most commemorated mule ever in history. He's presently an old man (88 years old) and retired from his life of crime.

Silver coin worth 100000 could mean one coin that’s it lol 

why dont u say I am from the future like termin🙄ator 

94DA16B3-4D85-4EE3-B2D6-F1FCFD3710C2.png

MY TOTAL FORUM TRADE FEEDBACK IS 100 AND IT IS 100%

13 minutes ago, zittergie said:

Only for Belgian citizens.  €14,- for silver round (postage included). You need to order 20pcs.

Has anyone here ordered from them? How pushy are they when you order from them?  

https://www.europesegoudstandaard.be/nl/inhoud/kortingsactie-zilveren-american-buffalo-1-troy-ounce

Doesn't look that trustworthy to me as a Dutchman... But maybe I'm being a little too suspicious..

Archived