• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Silver Deals.....

HighlandTiger

20 minutes ago, Blockhead said:

I bought one earlier in the year. The only thing is they charged £13.67 delivery at the time (March 2018). 

Nice bar and it came in a thick plastic wrapper which would hard to accidentally puncture as it is too tough to open by hand. 

Yeah they are now charging £18.88 for shipping.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ive used silvergoldbull.co.uk, be warned they dont have a uk storage depot so you will be hit with  import duty unless they have wrapped up some prepayment deal.  Mind you it was 2 years ago.  I then bought some privateer rounds and they missed an item on my list however the customer service was first rate and sorted the problem fast.  For anything hard to find this side of the pond I would certainly consider using them again.

Hi guys I've been thinking ( dangerous I know ) If my uncle in the US was to buy a cpl of 10oz bars and send them to for a xmas present then as a gift this wouldn't incur import tax would it? He might even send one for me, the mrs, and the kids to save on postage?? has anyone else had a kind uncle do this?

27 minutes ago, StonedMofo said:

Hi guys I've been thinking ( dangerous I know ) If my uncle in the US was to buy a cpl of 10oz bars and send them to for a xmas present then as a gift this wouldn't incur import tax would it? He might even send one for me, the mrs, and the kids to save on postage?? has anyone else had a kind uncle do this?

Be careful I have family in the states and they would happily post me silver BUT i know that customs would sting me with an import fine (I have not tried) but I remember many years ago I ordered DVDs from Amazon.com instead Amazon.co.uk by mistake and had to pay import duty.

You allowed to import 60 oz silver per adult from the states to the UK with declaration or import charges when you returning back from the US to the UK.

52 minutes ago, StonedMofo said:

Gifts valued at more than £39 are subject to import VAT.

• 2 weeks later...

https://www.preciousgoldandsilver.co.uk/modern-numistatics

Thought Id give anyone on here a wee discount .

Works out at £16 oz plus shipping.

New Year Of The Boar. 

Use code boar at checkout.  

https://www.preciousgoldandsilver.co.uk/product-page/2019-year-of-the-boar-1-oz-silver-round

Silverstacking.co.uk 

9 hours ago, Toddie said:

I bought three of these a few months back. No capsules but came in a little cellophane bag. Coins were fine, with just a small scratch on one of the queen's cheeks. 

• 1 month later...
On 10/12/2018 at 06:43, intelinside said:

Where can you get the cheapest 10 oz bars of silver closest to spot price?

How about the cheapest US Silver Eagles?

You can get 10 oz silver bar at spot price from BOLD or Silver Gold Bull (these are one time offers for new buyers) or 10 oz of silver rounds from another dealers, check the whole list there https://trustedpmdealers.com/deals?category=silver-at-spot&sort=the-newest

The cheapest ASEs (Random year) are currenly at Texas Precious Metals

25 minutes ago, WicklowSilver said:

Guys I found a guy near me offering  36 oz ( 9 x 1oz 2018 dragon bars , 21 x silver eagles 2018, 2 x 1oz kangaroos, rest are maples and Britannia's  ) and he still has receipts from his purchases . Whats a fair price for the lot ? I was thinking 500-600 euros ?

Go to https://goldsilver.be - you will be able to look up the price. GS.be are the best or at least near the best retail prices. This will give to an idea of a maximum price, remembering you would have to pay to have them delivered and then you can work from there.

Always cast your vote - Spoil your ballot slip. Put 'Spoilt Ballot - I do not consent.' These votes are counted. If you do not do this you are consenting to the tyranny. None of them are fit for purpose. 
A tyranny relies on propaganda and force. Once the propaganda fails all that's left is force.

COVID-19 is a cover story for the collapsing economy. Green Energy isn't Green and it isn't Renewable.

4 minutes ago, sixgun said:

Go to https://goldsilver.be - you will be able to look up the price. GS.be are the best or at least near the best retail prices. This will give to an idea of a maximum price, remembering you would have to pay to have them delivered and then you can work from there.

Yeah I use them all the time but this is first face to face deal I will ever make , so will I just offer near to or exactly goldsilver.be prices ? I have never haggled with someone ever

Heres a video of some stuff I picked up from them this year :

@WicklowSilver  Never seen a silver video quite like that.

9 x 1oz 2018 dragon bars =  16,59 €  x 9 =

21 x silver eagles 2018 = 21 x 15,83 € = 

2 x 1oz kangaroos = 2 x 15,51€ =

4 x maples = 4 x 15,57€ =

575,04€

So if you could get them for say 525€ you'd get 50€ discount and clearly 575€ is a walk away price.

Always cast your vote - Spoil your ballot slip. Put 'Spoilt Ballot - I do not consent.' These votes are counted. If you do not do this you are consenting to the tyranny. None of them are fit for purpose. 
A tyranny relies on propaganda and force. Once the propaganda fails all that's left is force.

COVID-19 is a cover story for the collapsing economy. Green Energy isn't Green and it isn't Renewable.

Archived