• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Silver Deals.....

HighlandTiger

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes it was dude. I finally did it. Against my better judgment. I wont make a habit of it.

I hope he sends a couple of 2008 Brits as I've got loads of 2009's.

Just email the guy and tell him what you'd prefer, seems a nice guy.

Stacker since 2013

He does say :

Item specifics Seller notes: “These are genuine Brittania 1oz silver coins x 10 and they are loose in dates of either 2007 or 2009.”

Shame though as love the 2008

Either that, or his email to me, must be a typo.

Stacker since 2013

• 2 weeks later...

We all know prices have been going up a bit, so how's this for a nice bargain

en.emk.com have 10oz lunar goats, only 169.45 euros, about <£134... posted! For one! Nice c£20 discount B)

Also have 2015 kooks and koalas at similar prices.

We all know prices have been going up a bit, so how's this for a nice bargain

en.emk.com have 10oz lunar goats, only 169.45 euros, about <£134... posted! For one! Nice c£20 discount B)

Also have 2015 kooks and koalas at similar prices.

I think this will be my next purchase, a 10oz has been tempting me for a while  :)

Yeti, there are 3 nice Kilo coins at STG for similar or less.

I have a 1kg bar as part of the stack, but personally I think a 1kg Kook or even Goat is nicer, and probably easier to shift with possibly a little premium.

Currently stacking 1/4 oz (22ct) and Sovs.

I think this will be my next purchase, a 10oz has been tempting me for a while  :)

Go for it! They are really impressive, and work out at decent £/oz. Who cares about 'easy liquidation' when silver is £1k/oz??? That's the kind of problem I wish I had.

If I could, I'd stack kilo's.

Can I ask those of you who use STG and other German/European sites, what is the typical delivery time to the UK?

EMK order on a monday usually here by friday or saturday.

Silber corner 1-2 weeks.

The problem with common sense is, its not that common.

Thanks for the quick replies, sounds very reasonable. I can't decide what to buy next after discovering this cheaper way to buy silver. I will definitely go for a 10oz something but also tempted by a stack of 1.5oz polar bears which are a very good price. Another part of me is saying hold off and buy something golden in the new year, decisions decisions...

Archived