• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Silver Deals.....

HighlandTiger

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, AlphaBeast said:

Lies! I want the Platinum Wedding 2017 UK Gold Proof Kilo Coin but discountings. Not 'something for everyone...' :blink::lol:

it isn't bad deal compare to 2014 and 15 deal to be fair :lol:

that's 2014 deal 

http://www.royalmint.com/features/black-friday-offer-2

MY TOTAL FORUM TRADE FEEDBACK IS 100 AND IT IS 100%

Just now, AlphaBeast said:

Ha I guess so! Only 4 deals? :blink:

that's one deal u have to buy all 4 coins 

2015 was buy 5 coins :blink:

2016 was ok , buy annual pack get shakespears coin pack for free 

2 hours ago, fehk2001 said:

that's one deal u have to buy all 4 coins 

2015 was buy 5 coins :blink:

2016 was ok , buy annual pack get shakespears coin pack for free 

Looks like the Royal Mail are learning, slowly but surely...

Can't wait until they give away a gold coin as part of a deal......................... :lol:

5 hours ago, AlphaBeast said:

Looks like the Royal Mail are learning, slowly but surely...

Can't wait until they give away a gold coin as part of a deal......................... :lol:

:D you sleep too late , Royal Mail only lose your gold coin :D

19 minutes ago, Scuzzle said:

Don't think this is too bad a price for a 2013 MS70 Australian Mint Bindi Crocodile, £33 delivered, head and shoulders cheaper than other sellers.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/MS-70-1-oz-Salzwasserkrokodil-Bindi-2013-1-Dollar-999-1000-ag-Silber/282743083954?hash=item41d4cd13b2:g:m~AAAOSw9hdaFKII

when I see u I remember island coin and stamps, they are disappointing this year :(

1 hour ago, fehk2001 said:

when I see u I remember island coin and stamps, they are disappointing this year :(

Yup, they totally changed their discounting this year, used to be 20% off everything, now it is 30% off the crap nobody wants.

9 minutes ago, Scuzzle said:

Yup, they totally changed their discounting this year, used to be 20% off everything, now it is 30% off the crap nobody wants.

I see more 10% crap not even 30% 

however I have bought 1 coin which s about a tenner :D

On 18/11/2017 at 14:09, PolarPanda said:

I think there are, maybe on the back or the picture doesn't show them good. It's even in the titel from the auction. 

Well I bought on of these and just received it and for the life of me I can't see any milk spotting, there are scratches on the back in the plastic casing I'm going to have a go at removing with some car cutting compound.

On 18/11/2017 at 14:09, PolarPanda said:

I think there are, maybe on the back or the picture doesn't show them good. It's even in the titel from the auction. 

I bought two of these and received yesterday , one has two tiny milk spot on the temple side another one looks perfect by normal sight until I use 10x loupe it has very light milk so overall it’s good , for normal eBay standard it’s great buy

10 minutes ago, Scuzzle said:

Well I bought on of these and just received it and for the life of me I can't see any milk spotting, there are scratches on the back in the plastic casing I'm going to have a go at removing with some car cutting compound.

I'm very happy it worked out like that my friend! :) 

• 2 weeks later...

Archived