• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Silver Deals.....

HighlandTiger

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok......it's a little bit over STG prices on new 2015 items.

But,

It's the start of the series.......

It's the end of the year.....

The NEW coin is out.........

It's a half decent design.....

It's really nice in hand.........

The new goat coin seems a bit of an ugly sister according to different forum feedback.......

Unconfirmed total mintages as yet........

CGT free............

Britannias keeping the same GENERIC design for the time being with UNLIMITED mintage..........

And lastly......

Same can be said about the lunar horse gold 1oz coins. Still, cracking buys IMO

Just notice the 5kg bags of pre47 silver @ £1048.41 on atkinsons

I get that to 41p a gram or £12.75 an ounce

No vat

At least they are doing it by weight so no problem if you just want the silver content

Face value you lose out on worn coins

For anyone interested I can Do 1kg bags for £190 delivered 

im going to put this in this section , its not so much a deal as theyre are cheaper bars out there ,but im lead to believe that this bar hasnt beed made for around the last 20 or 30 years , so this is a resurected product which i think wont be made for too long so here goes

bbp  10 oz johnson matthey bar  hovering around the £165 mark  as of 7am this morning but who knows they could be £160 at the end of the week 

as i say not the cheapest , but apparently theres been a big who  har on the net about this product coming back

regards craig

Good, but of course no UK bank account, and Paypal will screw us on the exchange rate :(

Do a transfer with a currency broker. Fee is around €3.

Aren't they €45 for delivery anyway, are is that someone else

Their delivery charge is something like that.  Normally have to make a big order in order to offset it.

@Morezone.....seems they have too many hurdles, whereas our favourite German website has none. For me anyway.

I'd advise not to use them because it will open you up to 1000's more coins and in almost every case cheaper.....,,. But you will spend a lot more money!!!!! Cost me £1.79 to save over £30 when buying my 10 0z lunars

I've just placed my first order with STG for their last mixed year Vienna Philharmonics - I hope the recommendations I've seen on this board prove to have been reliable..!

They still have a bunch of 2nd choice Philharmonics at £12.10 per unit, if it's your thing: https://www.silver-to-go.com/en/silver-coins/vienna-philharmonic/vienna-philharmonics-1oz-silver-2nd-choice-mixed-years/

I've just placed my first order with STG for their last mixed year Vienna Philharmonics - I hope the recommendations I've seen on this board prove to have been reliable..!

They still have a bunch of 2nd choice Philharmonics at £12.10 per unit, if it's your thing: https://www.silver-to-go.com/en/silver-coins/vienna-philharmonic/vienna-philharmonics-1oz-silver-2nd-choice-mixed-years/

Perfect coins to starts a 'core' stack. Pile em high, but buy em cheap.

STG = a very good company. Quicker delivery than lots of uk sellers :)

anyone noticed that you can't order on-line at Atkinson's it say Please Call To Order ???? strange 

Probably don't want to sell at these low prices. I think they'll find their sales will become non-existent over night if they expect people to phone in their orders..

If it's only just happened, I think they're protecting themselves incase there's a major drop overnight.

If that's what they're doing, then it should be business as usual in the morning when the system can be manned. Then come closing time, they'll take it all offline again.

• 4 weeks later...

eBay item number 321597728173

2007 & 2008 britannias for £20 each (based on buying two).

He has both years, you need to specify at checkout - I have spoken to the guy.

2007s regularly go for £40 odd on eBay.

Just bought four these. They're actually 2007 and 2009 coins. I haven't got any 2007 Brits yet. Thanks Dan.

Just bought four these. They're actually 2007 and 2009 coins. I haven't got any 2007 Brits yet. Thanks Dan.

No problem matey. His email to me last night said, "mainly 2007…some 2008…When you buy it now, let me now which you'd prefer and I'll see what I can do."

2007 Brits are one of the nicest out of all of them IMO.

Stacker since 2013

Archived