• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Silver Deals.....

HighlandTiger

Got an e-mail from the Royal Mint they have free P&P for 48hr so looks like i might order one £20 for £20 coin

• FREE UK P &P* - Enter E1531B in promotional code box

*Free P&P is UK mainland only and is valid for 48hours, ends on 28/09/2014 at 11.59pm

thanks for posting - but for me even if the royal mint has a 50% off sale on their products you could still buy them cheaper elsewhere !

£57.50 + postage for a standard 1oz britannia robbery !

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not the £20 for £20 you couldn't.

yes i know that, this is the exception - but if this promo coupon of FREE P&P was used on 99% of their other bullion products certainly would not be a good deal.

their prices are awful for the pure bullion stacker

as it is a NEW product i presume this is an error - VAT must be added

I have shot through a quick email through the site to confirm - will report back when i get a reply :)

i have not had an email back from atkinsons as yet - but the web page has now been changed to include VAT as I thought would happen for a new bullion product.

£17.23 - £18.38 for volumes of x10 upwards

Given the 188,888 mintage, this isnt too bad i suppose

You Jobsworth :P Do you work for HMRC?

nope, not a overpaid government bean counter im afraid

they weren't available to 'add to basket' anyway earlier in the day silversword.  Its the old adage if something looks good to be true it probably is.

believe my, i have bagged some nice VAT free bargains from atkinsons in the past 4+ years !

• x50 lunar oxs VAT free
  • and x50 2008 koalas VAT free

:)  they have been my VAT free finds from them so far

they weren't available to 'add to basket' anyway earlier in the day silversword.  Its the old adage if something looks good to be true it probably is.

believe my, i have bagged some nice VAT free bargains from atkinsons in the past 4+ years !

• x50 lunar oxs VAT free

i havent seen many vat free stuff for a while now 

i bagged a few of them ox's where my first purchase last year 

yes - I have to agree @ukstack

zero VAT free silver for ages from atkinsons in ages.

This means NO SELLERS of silver !

Plenty of used gold 1oz coins come and go through atkinsons but zero silver, and i check their site a few times every day

I have set aside a half decent four figures for whatever turns up next like those ox and koala deals.

Keeping cash set aside for deals like that is  a 'very wise move' in my opinion in my few years in the PM game

Nothing worse than a great deal coming along and you have spent your £ on a tube of maples just the week before :(

i Haven't got any maples even at these low prices id rather have stuff with much lower mintage for a few £ more which in time will get more than maples anyway 

I have seen second hand silver on Atkinson but it had vat on it so never bothered

always got to have £350 spare for a tube of something if it comes up cheap 

Got an e-mail from the Royal Mint they have free P&P for 48hr so looks like i might order one £20 for £20 coin

• FREE UK P &P* - Enter E1531B in promotional code box

*Free P&P is UK mainland only and is valid for 48hours, ends on 28/09/2014 at 11.59pm

Thanks for the code - it works.

Couldn't resist ordering as face value is the same as coin cost even if it only contains <£6 worth of silver.

• x50 lunar oxs VAT free

VAT free and nil rated VAT might appear on an invoice but you can pretty much guarantee the equivalent VAT amount was somehow embedded in the price; or are you honestly saying you got these "VAT free" coins at 15% approx lower price than any other similar silver coin at the time ?

I once received an invoice from a dealer showing half my order at full VAT and the other half at 0% VAT ( secondhand coins ) but the total charged was the same.

just to clarify , as i didnt understand the words vaulted stock until i spoke to bullion rock

they have 2 prices always for guernsey 8s   one singular  and one for a tube of 20  the singular being a lower price than buying 20 

apparently what the lower price ones are      /  they are guernsey 8s that have been stored in their vaults by customers , not damaged in any way.  i presume theyre still brand new 

just wanted to clarify as i keep posting the words vaulted stock

1oz 2008 sealed Britannia's £22 delivered

Nice spot Arshi.

For anybody interested, I have spoken to this chap and he's willing to do these for £20 delivered by BT or PPG.

PM me if you want his email address. I and others have purchased from him before.

Stacker since 2013

dont forget guys   for all those that top up on low quantaties  1-3 coins or  5 -15 maximum always check out sarnia silver when prices are rising (not decreasing)  with the £2 del on up to £39.99 and £8 up to £199.99  they can beat atkinsons , they currently have some silver commemorative 1804 rounds  at £12.99  but a bit rough round the edges  so thats 3 x £13 plus the £2 plus the vat gets you to around £16.40     not the lowest figure you,ll find but not bad if you want a couple of ounces   as atkinsons realy hammer you if less than 5 coins

regards

i say prices rising  as lets just say prices   rise fast on the friday evening  you,ll probably find the website still has the thursday price for coins as it isnt a live site  therefore popping them into the basket at the lower price   ka ching

atkinsons  sunshine minting rounds 1-5  £16.88

the sarnia buffalo rounds are less that this as well on 3 

Archived