• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

PM - Meetup?

dicker

Hello All

i appreciate I am a relatively new member but wondered if anyone would be interested in a social meetup (dinner / drinks). 

I know we are geographically diverse but if anyone would be interested in a London meet up - perhaps at Christmas - I could arrange. 

Best

dicker

Not my circus, not my monkeys

6 hours ago, dicker said:

Hello All

i appreciate I am a relatively new member but wondered if anyone would be interested in a social meetup (dinner / drinks). 

I know we are geographically diverse but if anyone would be interested in a London meet up - perhaps at Christmas - I could arrange. 

Best

dicker

Wrong end of the country for me I'm afraid but nice idea 🍺

14 minutes ago, PansPurse said:

There's always the  London coin fair, could arrange to chat to folks before or after. Not sure when the next one is.

@dicker tea can be dangerous stuff

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/1458575.Green_Tea

Think the london coin fair is sept 1st. Think i will go ive been to the  last 3. The is a few on here that go there.  I met the great byb and numi there last time. Heritage will be there to for grading i mean taking coins to send to ngc. But saw now that numi is gunna sort out insurance for return coins back from usa to uk so well worth doing that he khows how to fill out the form better than heritage lol. Not sure if he has sorted that out yet but will be good all round but its a good place to meet coin.s and gold lol. 

I think this is a good idea - For social and also maybe trading any items of interest in person. I’m in Florence/Rome early sep but is there any other coin fairs coming up? Is there a thread that lists them? If not then perhaps this thread would be a good place to list ones anyone knows off and then if members are going they can duscuss to meet up! 🍻 is this London one generally the main big annual even?

Sadly I am in Asian until 10th Sept.

Perhaps after a coin event sounds good or even just a coffee. 

Best

dicker

Added 0 minutes later...
7 hours ago, kimchi said:

Can anyone? :wacko:

:ph34r:

Good lord!

Not my circus, not my monkeys

2 hours ago, AuricGoldfinger said:

Thats good to know, i see theres a midland coin fair aswel is that basically the same thing? Or is one bigger/better than the other?

Birminghan. Been once, nice venue, lots of stands for the quarterly one but not so good for the others so I've heard.

Next one Sept 9th. I was going to go but sadly unable to now.

You could meet @fehk2001 there if you're up to it:P

Profile picture with thanks to Carl Vernon

1 hour ago, sovereignsteve said:

Birminghan. Been once, nice venue, lots of stands for the quarterly one but not so good for the others so I've heard.

Next one Sept 9th. I was going to go but sadly unable to now.

You could meet @fehk2001 there if you're up to it:P

Me lives in Lancaster too far ......

MY TOTAL FORUM TRADE FEEDBACK IS 100 AND IT IS 100%

4 hours ago, AuricGoldfinger said:

Thats good to know, i see theres a midland coin fair aswel is that basically the same thing? Or is one bigger/better than the other?

Free parking 😂 and big car park 

the rest explore yourself 

MY TOTAL FORUM TRADE FEEDBACK IS 100 AND IT IS 100%

8 hours ago, StackemHigh said:

@Paul if i remember correctly organised a meet some time ago. Somewhere in the north of england.

In the early days of forum, i tried to sort a meet, with limited success up T'North 

I think a meet around a coin fair date is the best bet for success now the forum has matured. LONDON

Too far for me however

Archived