• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

closed PRIVATEER COIN BOX

Alun

PRIVATEER COIN BOX
PRE-ORDER

Hello All,

I've been asked by quite a few people now if I can make a box for the Privateer coin series.

Again,  like the Four Horsemen box this is not a series that I'm collecting but I have agreed to make this box. And as far as I'm aware there is no other box currently out there.

This box will be created from Hardwood (Ash) and will constructed to the same standards as my other boxes featuring high Quality concealed hinges and a hidden magnetic catch.

This will be a much heavier set box and there is a great deal of work, staining and sanding             re-staining and sanding to get the grain to stand out And give it an aged Oak appearance...

As many of you know I'm away at the minute and the plan is to run this PRE-ORDER over the next couple of weeks and production will begin middle of September. Lead time will then be 8 to 10 weeks. So if your thinking Christmas presents for that special collector in your life this beats socks  👍

Give or take 1 or 2 boxes I will only be making these to order so if you want one you have to be in it...

This is going to be on a PRE-ORDER              PRE- PAYMENT basis and will be priced at £60 Posted within the UK. (Due to the size and weight I will be unable to combine for multiple)

So please get in touch by PM and I will send payment details

Many thanks

Alun

Screenshot_20180724-183727.png

Screenshot_20180724-183709.png

20180724_191226.png

Screenshot_20180724-183649.png

20180724_191115.png

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi Alun

As you know by PM, I want two.

I do this to left this thread and also to ask a question more collectors might find useful.

Can I have the black foam customised?

So I have 8 coins in mine, I want to show the 7 fronts and 1 back.

Because I think the backside is worth showing of without fiddling the coins.

Is that possible?

Archived