• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Ebay 15% off

shawy2510

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Gold-Full-Sovereign-Best-Value-Gold-Coin-/312106752054?hash=item48ab031836

This comes in at £224, they did have some that came in at £217 but those have sold fast. 

£not sure how much cheaper £224 is than other places at the moment, you do get topcashback and nectar points as well though.

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There are still some sovereigns which bullion by post have listed at £256, which will come in cheaper than atkinsons (think it works out at £217). Infact there's even a 2012 for £257 if you like those.

I'm not endorsing BBP by the way, just perhaps the only dealer i know to trust on ebay! As others have said, only tend to buy when there is an offer on....... great service each time i do though.

3 hours ago, BackyardBullion said:

If anyone wants some of my items here is my ebay page.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/usr/backyardbullion1978

Great opportunity to pay for the 100g Silver Forum bars using this offer if you wanted as I have £1 sellers fees on these listings. 

If you are a premium or gold premium member just let me know and I can set up a listing to reflect the correct price (with £1 extra for sellers fees). 

Standard members can essentially pick up 100g Bars for £72.50

Premium members can pick these up for £64.60

Gold members can pick these up for £58.65

Just let me know!

This is a ridiculously low price for these stunning art bars, absolutely ridiculous...:wacko:

Thank you so much for all your help BYB, an absolutely top person to deal with as ever :)

4 hours ago, shawy2510 said:
4 hours ago, austack said:
This good especially when used with topcashback emoji4.png

Doh, forgot to use that. Ended up with a Full Sov from Bullionbypost for £217

2 hours ago, MickD said:

Many thanks @shawy2510 got a 2015 sovereign from bullionbypost for £220.18, saved nearly £40.

2 hours ago, boon said:

Thanks again to @shawy2510 and @BackyardBullion

Got my forum bars and another silver bar from bullionbypost at a great price. Really appreciate it fellas :)

Have Bullion By Post pulled all their ebay listings, I can't seem to find them on there?

1 minute ago, kimchi said:

Have Bullion By Post pulled all their ebay listings, I can't seem to find them on there?

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/2018-Gold-Full-Sovereign/153004545812?hash=item239fc81714:g:vTwAAOSwIIha6EeM

Remember to add the voucher code for the £50 off :)

PROUD to be TRANSRACIAL.

Biology IS bigotry.

Coronavirus is made up and no-one has died from the imaginary virus.

6 minutes ago, caloundracats said:

Thanks, I thought you had bought on ebay. I think a kg bar of silver is too much for me in weight to store but thank you all the same.

Just spent some more money thanks to all, via ebay:)

A kilo actually makes for a pretty neat lump. It's dense but can easily fit in your pocket. Smaller than a tub of margarine

4 minutes ago, austack said:

Many thanks :) Alas I didn't realise the voucher code only works once per account so you need to check everything out all at once.

I was also after a 1kg silver bar but it seems they've pulled/run out of those (?) :(

Just now, kimchi said:

Many thanks :) Alas I didn't realise the voucher code only works once per account so you need to check everything out all at once.

I was also after a 1kg silver bar but it seems they've pulled/run out of those (?) :(

Yeah I only just realised it only works once as I was going to get a Sovereign, oh well :(

PROUD to be TRANSRACIAL.

Biology IS bigotry.

Coronavirus is made up and no-one has died from the imaginary virus.

4 minutes ago, MickD said:

£294.98 for a newly listed 2017, guess they've cottoned on to the 15%

They've still got sovs listed for as low as £256.39 as I type this, which is £217.93 after the 15% discount and their shipping is free.

Not sure if this link will work but this is their sovs sorted in cheapest first but watch out for the half sov that is first in the list for some reasonhttp://www.ebaystores.co.uk/bullionbypost/Gold-Sovereign-/_i.html?LH_SellerWithStore=1&LH_TitleDesc=1&rt=nc&_fsub=3506830012&_sacat=bullionbypost&_sasi=1&_sid=940487802&_trksid=p4634.c0.m14&_sop=15&_sc=1

1 hour ago, MickD said:

2017 sov is £33 more expensive than their website

1 hour ago, kimchi said:

Cheeky so'n'sos they are, well I did know that already I suppose, it's why I haven't used them for the last few years.

Most businesses charge more on eBay than on their own websites to cover the 10% eBay fees.  I do it myself with my business.

Archived