• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Ebay 15% off

shawy2510

Just now, Goldhooked said:

It’s also only 9 carat gold.  Worth about £70 at spot.

Yeah also realised that! You know when you've spent so much time doing something it all becomes a blur haha

Currently building my silver stack so looking for Kooks, Koalas, Eagles & Pandas

Outside of silver I also run a technology YouTube channel http://youtube.com/thenorthernblogger

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, creative said:

Yeah also realised that! You know when you've spent so much time doing something it all becomes a blur haha

It does.  I looked at that earlier, expect someone got caught out.

Bought a proof sovereign for bullion prices  and a few bits and bobs to utilise the maximum £50 discount.

(roughly £333.33 maxes out this offer - there are some MS64 sovereigns and proofs that are in this territory)

1 hour ago, Fastnick said:

Another tenth ounce gold Britannia for £105 (before the 15% discount) and again with free P&P if anyone is interested:

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/2018-Gold-Britannia-Tenth-Ounce-Coin/253819611802?hash=item3b18d3ea9a:g:0SUAAOSwWuNbbzT3

At £89.25 after the 15% discount (and that figure doesn't take into account Nectar or cashback), I reckon that works out at about 3.5% below spot :)

Ok snuck in just before the code expired... I am a gold swiping ninja!

Currently building my silver stack so looking for Kooks, Koalas, Eagles & Pandas

Outside of silver I also run a technology YouTube channel http://youtube.com/thenorthernblogger

Just now, Martlet said:

bagged a 2012 sovereign for 218 after a great deal of angst - was supposed to be looking for Britannias, but this seemed a better deal.

cheers ebay.  

I was looking at Brits and just cracked open beer and pushed the Buy button haha

Bullion by post 2014 Sovereign mint fresh, so should be a nice looking shiny coin.  

£218 - seems to be the magic number, with a chance of £5.00 extra topcashback bonus and 1.04% (£2.27) = £211.

I think we've all done very well as I thought about buying a 2018 bullion one from Sharps Pixley during the week for just over £230.

Ebay are trying hard, so the offer is gratefully received from this long term customer.

What amazes me is that more sellers don't take advantage of this offer - 15%'s a big discount and really helped all our transactions.

4 minutes ago, whitesands1 said:

£218 - seems to be the magic number, with a chance of £5.00 extra topcashback bonus and 1.04% (£2.27) = £211.

Wher was the £5 bonus TopCashback? Surprised people went so much for cheapest bullion rather than shield and better grades............ looks like the community are edging back to stacking rather than collecting 

Well I didn't get anything in the end... so I bought 500 first class stamps for £250 ? I can offload them for face and i'll get my discount that way.

I'm so out of the loop on gold/silver I don't even know the spot price ffs! Didn't know if I would have got a bargain or not.

Haven't sold any gold/silver but kinda got lost into crypto recently ( and losing....) and I can feel the first tinglings of the need for gold again.

8 minutes ago, Cornishfarmer said:

Wher was the £5 bonus TopCashback? Surprised people went so much for cheapest bullion rather than shield and better grades............ looks like the community are edging back to stacking rather than collecting 

I got an email from TopCashback this morning,  £5.00 off Extra Cashback Exclusive Bonus.  I don't know if it will work with ebay , but there was nothing in the terms and conditions to suggest otherwise.

I was in a real rush at 19:40 to make this transaction work, as I noticed BBP listings were coming and going.  Now that I look back I could have done with a 2012 for this price!  Glad I went with BBP as this is a well established business.

This is a real giveaway by ebay, I think that Silver Forum members do very well with this type of deal.  Great for sellers if they have access to the £1/£3 listing deal too.

2 hours ago, augur said:

Bought a proof sovereign for bullion prices  and a few bits and bobs to utilise the maximum £50 discount.

(roughly £333.33 maxes out this offer - there are some MS64 sovereigns and proofs that are in this territory)

Hopefully with the huge increase in the Gold price predicted (LOL) the next time this offer comes along sovereigns will be £333.33!

I think the time limitation on it really puts me under pressure to do a quick deal, or lose out!   But that would be the best way to do it, buy your coins and then top up with all the other non pm essentials that you would buy anyway to top out the 15% discount.

16 minutes ago, sovereignsteve said:

working until 9

bloody ebay

Indeed, bugger.

Just got back from holiday, missed an eBay voucher and the 40” flat screen TV has just given up the ghost. Double bugger.

29 minutes ago, caloundracats said:

I wonder if this sale will affect the group order being the last weekend and all. Hope people haven't spent all their pennies/euros/kroner/whatever.

That's the case for me I think. In hindsight this has been a very PM heavy month for me

28 minutes ago, PansPurse said:

That's the case for me I think. In hindsight this has been a very PM heavy month for me

Yes and no because you have bargains so it’s forward buying 

MY TOTAL FORUM TRADE FEEDBACK IS 100 AND IT IS 100%

Archived