• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Girlfriend's Austrian gold coins

Nick1368

been living with my girlfriend for the last 3 years without knowing that she has a bag of Austrian gold coins that been given to her by her family on her birthday, one every years since she was a child and she never sold any of them.

she has :

4 x 1 ductas gold (please correct me if I'm wrong )

3 x 1\4 philharmonic gold

2 x 1\10 philharmonic gold

1 x 1\4 nugget gold 

2 x silver coins that I don't know what they are ( does anyone know ? )

the funny thing is that she doesn't know what coins they are, she doesn't even know if they are 1\10, 1\4 , 1\2 , she just knows they are gold coins and some of them are called philharmonic and she can turn them into cash easily if she needs to.

and the bad thing is that  I'm starting to grow feelings for her coins too hahaha

anyways what do you guys think of the coins ?

are they good coins ?

IMG_4021.thumb.JPG.ce883bbb9afa4fdfdc5e8e7f17f77ed7.JPG

IMG_4017.JPG

What a lovely idea to receive a coin a year for your birthday.

I would be happy to have any of those coins, especially the gold ones? Good for her for not selling any of them but to keep them for the future.

Can't see the pics of the silver ones very clearly but the one on the left looks like an angel. I'd google it if I were you.

Hi, the Ducats with 1915 date are restrikes and our bullion coins, together with the Philis.

The Nugget is from Australia :)

Could you please post a picture of the other side of the silver coins?

19 minutes ago, Big23 said:

Hi, the Ducats with 1915 date are restrikes and our bullion coins, together with the Philis.

The Nugget is from Australia :)

Could you please post a picture of the other side of the silver coins?

E5DDE4E6-57C1-4D6F-9406-E1F361F7D5D6.jpeg

8ACDDE6C-6330-4070-9192-8DA4C0DA3AEA.jpeg

Archived