• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

closed Wooden coin boxes

Alun

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I’ve merged your note into your for sale thread. Please keep all sales threads in the classifieds section and relevant thread.

Thanks

6 minutes ago, Alun said:

Some of my messages have disappeared due to the forum restore Ive done my beat to respond from tge email notifications... but if youve not heard back from me . Please resend messages. 

Thanks 

Alun

Hi,

Are you back from hols?

I'm still interested in The Beasts 1oz box.

T

On 14/08/2018 at 18:08, ZatStackz said:

Very cool boxes.  What's the pricing on the Marvel one?

Also I read there would be six coins in the set?  Is it actually going to be 12?

I agree very nice boxes. Any information on the series would be appreciated.  Not sure about the box or series yet as I'd have to see about amending the silver buget yet again. 

I read on a website there would be 6 in the series, I questioned why only 6, they could milk this series and make a lot of Marvel collectors happy (my daughter one of them) , apparently Marvel dont own the rights to some of their characters as they had financial trouble years ago and sold some characters rights off, @Alun  has been forward thinking and has included a 2nd row, firstly incase there is more than 6 and secondly incase they bring a second series out further down the line, these boxes are not cheap (nor expensive, just right) so he is saving us money in the long run in not having to buy an extra box.

The Tuvalu Marvel Series - Thor 1oz Silver Coin is the second release in the Perth Mint bullion series which will feature 6 different Marvel characters.

The coin features the original Marvel Comics depiction of Thor wielding his hammer, known as Mjolnir, in his left hand and a lightning bolt background design.

The obverse of the coin displays the effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II and includes details of the coins weight, fineness, year-date and monetary denomination.

• Each coin weighs 1 Troy Ounce and is 999.9 Fine Silver.
  • Minted by the Perth Mint, Australia.
  • Struck to bullion finish.
  • Limited mintage of 50,000 coins only.
  • Dimensions: Diameter: 40.60mm. Thickness: 4.00mm
  • Supplied in a capsule.

Other Information

Known by the full name Thor Odinson, the Marvel character of Thor is based upon the mythical Norse God and Prince of Asgard. In the comics, Thor is stripped of his powers and banished to Earth by his father, Odin. While living on Earth, he learns about humanity, gains compassion for humanity, and saves Asgard from his adopted brother Loki.

This coin is the second in the Marvel silver coin series, and follows the Spider Man coin released in mid-2017. Future releases include Black Panther

5 hours ago, SILVERFINGER said:

I read on a website there would be 6 in the series, I questioned why only 6, they could milk this series and make a lot of Marvel collectors happy (my daughter one of them) , apparently Marvel dont own the rights to some of their characters as they had financial trouble years ago and sold some characters rights off, @Alun  has been forward thinking and has included a 2nd row, firstly incase there is more than 6 and secondly incase they bring a second series out further down the line, these boxes are not cheap (nor expensive, just right) so he is saving us money in the long run in not having to buy an extra box.

The Tuvalu Marvel Series - Thor 1oz Silver Coin is the second release in the Perth Mint bullion series which will feature 6 different Marvel characters.

The coin features the original Marvel Comics depiction of Thor wielding his hammer, known as Mjolnir, in his left hand and a lightning bolt background design.

The obverse of the coin displays the effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II and includes details of the coins weight, fineness, year-date and monetary denomination.

• Each coin weighs 1 Troy Ounce and is 999.9 Fine Silver.
  • Minted by the Perth Mint, Australia.
  • Struck to bullion finish.
  • Limited mintage of 50,000 coins only.
  • Dimensions: Diameter: 40.60mm. Thickness: 4.00mm
  • Supplied in a capsule.

Other Information

Known by the full name Thor Odinson, the Marvel character of Thor is based upon the mythical Norse God and Prince of Asgard. In the comics, Thor is stripped of his powers and banished to Earth by his father, Odin. While living on Earth, he learns about humanity, gains compassion for humanity, and saves Asgard from his adopted brother Loki.

This coin is the second in the Marvel silver coin series, and follows the Spider Man coin released in mid-2017. Future releases include Black Panther

I had originally produced this box as a six coin box, then after contact with LPM that have commissioned the series and Perth mint that produce it , It became clear that the plan is to continue beyond the original 6 .  However neither will say what the plans are for the length.

So I amended the box to allow it to hold 12 coins going forward. And everyone that bought one of the original boxes is getting the same amendments...

I figured this way as opposed to changing to a larger single layer box would also mean that the box will always look full whenever they decide to stop. 

Alun

I'm back off Holiday Guys so if you've enquired and been waiting get back in touch.

Queens beast 2oz stock is now only 2 🙊

Sovereign box is the same 2

Marvel is getting low now as is the 1/4 oz gold Queens beast..

Four Horsemen is SOLD OUT

PRIVATEER pre order will close on Sunday.

Thanks everyone 👍

Alun

Archived