• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

closed Wooden coin boxes

Alun

Hi Guys.

I'm pleased to say I've managed to get the first boxes posted out today and all others will have left me by Wednesday.

Please bear with me as it's a mammoth task..

And thanks for your continued support particularly through the Marvel alterations which has challenged my sanity ? but looks great loaded with coins..?

If anybody wants to order any boxes please get in touch by PM early as I'm away from next weekend and won't be dispatching anything after Friday

All of the boxes in the pictures are available.  

I look forward to seeing all your pictures as the boxes arrive ..?

I'm at day job ? all weekend so bear with me for messages..

Many Thanks 

Alun

20180811_123728.jpg

20180811_123649.jpg

20180609_121204.jpg

20180613_143527.jpg

20180531_135617.jpg

20180531_135503.jpg

20180503_140805.jpg

20180503_140901.jpg

20180213_105548.jpg

20180504_165214.jpg

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Guys - I can personally vouch for @Alun - I have a couple of these boxes and they are simply stunning. 

Alun is a great seller too - very professional and prompt in delivery. 

Visit my website for all my Hand Poured Silver: http://backyardbullion.com

And check out my YouTube channel 

https://www.youtube.com/backyardbullion

My daughter wanted to display her Marvel coins in a different way, not in a box, until I showed her these pics, can I have a price for her please Alun, there is no rush at all for one, so am happy to wait until you are back and settled and let other longer serving members on here be served first.

Received my three "Four Horsemen Of The Apocalypse" boxes today. Already have 6 quality boxes for Queens Beasts and these latest additions do not disappoint in any way. Excellent quality and made with style, keep up the good work and good wishes for future editions Alun

1017.JPG

1018.JPG

1025.JPG

1027.JPG

7 minutes ago, SILVERFINGER said:

My daughter wanted to display her Marvel coins in a different way, not in a box, until I showed her these pics, can I have a price for her please Alun, there is no rush at all for one, so am happy to wait until you are back and settled and let other longer serving members on here be served first.

I will PM you buddy.

44 minutes ago, SILVERFINGER said:

Oh wow that Marvel one is superb, is that for the 'alleged' 6 coins in the set that are coming out in total, I have been buying those for quite a few people over the last year or two.

I will ask them about these lovely boxes.

Box has been amended to take account of the "alleged" ?

20180811_123649.jpg

5 hours ago, Marko said:

Received my three "Four Horsemen Of The Apocalypse" boxes today. Already have 6 quality boxes for Queens Beasts and these latest additions do not disappoint in any way. Excellent quality and made with style, keep up the good work and good wishes for future editions Alun

1017.JPG

1018.JPG

1025.JPG

1027.JPG

They look great Mark. Thanks for the feedback mate...

Not so sure about them dodgy bed sheets mind ?

Archived