• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Chards Website Updates

ChardsCoinandBullionDealer

Hello,

As some of you may know who have bought or sold with us in the past couple of years we have been using our new website www.chards.co.uk. Its been somewhat of a clunky process at times to get the website working in a slick and user friendly way - we have had let downs from various companies, developers, software failures etc. The let downs aside the website has evolved to where it is now but its not without its critics..........We have received untold amounts of feedback over this period (a fair bit from this forum) which we value and act upon and this said we have recently launched a much updated category and search function. Its been a huge undertaking to sort our stock database to support it but hopefully it sorts a lot of the user issues faced when browsing products and categories......

I can let you all be the judge of this..... We have another 2 or 3 phases to push live in the coming weeks so if you want to see something included your feedback is very welcome :D

Regards

Ian 

(taking over from Lizzie as she has moved on to a new job and sadly left the business) 

Hi Ian,

I've used the site several time before for ordering and found it easy to navigate and never had any issues.

Today I noticed that the "SORT BY:"  drop down menu defaults to best value every time, even if you select Price Low to High or Price High to Low, just thought I would mention it incase its been missed.

MIke

On 11/08/2018 at 19:38, mikeiones32 said:

Hi Ian,

I've used the site several time before for ordering and found it easy to navigate and never had any issues.

Today I noticed that the "SORT BY:"  drop down menu defaults to best value every time, even if you select Price Low to High or Price High to Low, just thought I would mention it incase its been missed.

MIke

Thanks for the feedback Mike. The best value sort option was by popular demand. We will take a look and see if we can fix it to the previously set option. 

Regards

Ian

Archived