• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsors topics (hidden to guests) for deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking. 

Hi @niklassthlm ,

You have clicked through to purchase premium membership however you haven't completed payment. Please see the following links which will help you to complete payment.

To manage your premium membership and to pay https://thesilverforum.com/clients/purchases/

To check your cards securely stored on file for automatic payment https://thesilverforum.com/clients/cards/

Hi @ChrisSIlver Thanks!

I have compleated the payment a number of times, i get this reply (se below) but then nothing, please advise. /Niklas

Payment Processing

This page is secure

Thank you for your order.

Your payment is currently processing.
You will receive an email when your order is complete.

You can keep track of the status of this order in Your Orders

Order Review

Print Invoice

Order #2604

Hi. There are no transactions attached to your order in admin, this includes pending transactions. A processing order means that payment hasn't been made.

You will need to click the link that I sent in my last message, put your card details in and complete payment. After you have completed payment then you will a confirmation email that payment has been received and your account will be automatically upgraded to a premium members account.

2 minutes ago, ChrisSIlver said:

Hi. There are no transactions attached to your order in admin, this includes pending transactions. A processing order means that payment hasn't been made.

You will need to click the link that I sent in my last message, put your card details in and complete payment. After you have completed payment then you will a confirmation email that payment has been received and your account will be automatically upgraded to a premium members account.

Yes, i understand, i have done that a number of times now, i used another card and now it worked! Thanks /Niklas