• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

closed Final Reduction Silver Brits 1oz 2013 x ALL SOLD

kneehow2018

UK Based. 10+ min.purchase  @ £15.25 each 14.50   LAST CALL BEFORE SELLING BACK TO DEALERS

Payment by bank transfer.

Postage in UK mainland included.

(Likely supplied in flips or tubes for larger number)

Look in pretty good shape overall:                                                                   [ Kindly PM if interested]

20180807_162228.thumb.jpg.604e1146f09efe982d149a35e518523e.jpg20180807_162245.thumb.jpg.0c602791e44bd7968725168992d2341f.jpg

20180807_103719.thumb.jpg.aeccbff94a2ec265f96a268e99fe04a1.jpg20180807_103708.thumb.jpg.1716fa9716d708e7a024c82ae72f9f10.jpg20180807_103646.thumb.jpg.41d926c3458d843c2a166760f4f54d3f.jpg

from the left..two examples above- small/minor scratch or a couple of spots may be present on few coins.

Spot as we speak £11.93 .. Mentioned as a reputable dealer on this site many times: Atkinsons giving £12.23 per. for 1oz brits such as the 2013. Might get better if I want to do a contra with them or somebody else - who knows.

Somestimes time is of the essence.

(SPOT SHIFTING A LITTLE TONIGHT??)

1 hour ago, kneehow2018 said:

Spot as we speak £11.93 .. Mentioned as a reputable dealer on this site many times: Atkinsons giving £12.23 per. for 1oz brits such as the 2013. Might get better if I want to do a contra with them or somebody else - who knows.

Somestimes time is of the essence.

(SPOT SHIFTING A LITTLE TONIGHT??)

Not to sound like an arse, but if you selling to trade then you would still get good sales here if you reduced them to £1.50 over spot? 

Personally would love 20 of these to fill a tube but tapped out

New Forum Sponsor! See Items for sale here  Also on Instagram: Bargain Numismatics 

1 minute ago, ilovesilverireallydo said:

Not to sound like an arse, but if you selling to trade then you would still get good sales here if you reduced them to £1.50 over spot? 

Personally would love 20 of these to fill a tube but tapped out

Not at all. But as I was pointing out on a PM - add SD postage and a 25/QB coin tube and there's nothing in it. Plus if (dreaming alittle) AG moves in the right direction all the better. (And here I'm the a**e) I've already missed out on something I wanted to have in place (bit of proof silver). pound keeps s****ing the bed every day - not helping. Might hold some back or put the griffins back up (waiting on capsules).

2 minutes ago, kneehow2018 said:

add SD postage and a 25/QB coin tube and there's nothing in it.

Don’t include the postage and don’t include the tube - let buyers pay whatever risk postage they want and reduce price. You would still be better off than selling to a dealer. 

Plus if you can afford to wait it out bump after 3 days for non-premium members. 

Just two pennies worth, hate to see you lose that much bud you a good guy ;)

New Forum Sponsor! See Items for sale here  Also on Instagram: Bargain Numismatics 

Archived