• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Golden State Mint - Silver Shield rounds

Sparky

I was looking at 3 of Golden State Mint's new Silver rounds; If I bought 10 of the Silver Shield 2018 Cannabis and 10 of the Royal highness and 10 of the Third Eye Chakra with capsules and postage and tax they would land at under £21 each - I am not really into the idea of starting a bullion business but who knows you all look like your having a great time and they would fetch quite a bit on eBay. I only just bought my first pieces of silver from the last group order and some nice things from BYB. Maybe I hoping someone else is wondering if to do something - let me know and I will buy some or possibly other people here would be interested if I went ahead and ordered this?

Screenshot 2018-08-05 00.27.47.png

Yes but you have to pay for UPS - the landed cost would be a bit more than I said £21.84 - wonder if we could talk Mr BYB into doing a transatlantic adventure with the Silver Forum - postage is $94.88 - about £73. If I went ahead I would ask them for more information regarding the shipping costs to find out the weight bands. So who is going to shoot first.

Seems you've been taken in by TNT. I wouldnt touch his stuff ever, I dont buy his spiel at the end of every video that his rounds are the best thing since sliced bread. And look at the cost you would have to absorb. 

If this is your sort of thing then fair play go for it, but I would never buy silver off of someone who claims its the rarest thing ever.

The one thing I will say is that some of his pieces are very well designed, real effort goes into them and I can appreciate that. Still not for me though.

TNT's videos are something, he rambles about something or other that half the time I'm not even sure is about silver or money and then tries to punt his coins.

Some of them look nice, I really like the Gadsen one but I don't trust anyone that says their products are the best without really telling me why.

Maybe I'd get a few if they were on sale over here but I wouldn't pay the premiums for them to get them direct from him.

5 hours ago, Groundup said:

Are these the silver bullet silver shield rounds!!??

Yes these are Silver Shield product

Always cast your vote - Spoil your ballot slip. Put 'Spoilt Ballot - I do not consent.' These votes are counted. If you do not do this you are consenting to the tyranny. None of them are fit for purpose. 
A tyranny relies on propaganda and force. Once the propaganda fails all that's left is force.

COVID-19 is a cover story for the collapsing economy. Green Energy isn't Green and it isn't Renewable.

Silver Shield rounds have a history of here. i am a member of the forum although i very rare post. The product is a decent price in the US and if bought in modest volume they can work out reasoable in the UK. Some of the designs are clever, some i really like. In the past i have discussed with Chris Dwane and Golden State about ways to get them here cheaper. This was at a time when i was looking into the level of VAT on collector medallion items and how the declaration should be completed to enable reclaims in VAT. If you order a decent number of product there could be profit in importing them. He is in business and takes the time to make infomercials. He is trustworthy even though there are people selling fake copies of Silver Shield.

Always cast your vote - Spoil your ballot slip. Put 'Spoilt Ballot - I do not consent.' These votes are counted. If you do not do this you are consenting to the tyranny. None of them are fit for purpose. 
A tyranny relies on propaganda and force. Once the propaganda fails all that's left is force.

COVID-19 is a cover story for the collapsing economy. Green Energy isn't Green and it isn't Renewable.

You have to be a member of the forum to get hold of the premium product. This is not on Golden State. Some of it has very small mintages. 

The current proof medallion is a 2oz. i like these Queen ones. Buy one it is $99 - buy 4 it is $83. You can buy pre-owned coins through a sales side - i forget the link. The issue you needed to be a member of payment system which insisted on a US bank account. At the time i struggled with that and gave up. i can get a US account now but i am focused on other things right now.

Screen Shot 2018-07-31 at 2.49.08 PM.png

i really like this round.

2022329973_Ignorant_Silver_Obv_850-SilverSheildbyGoldenStateMint.thumb.jpg.1c0fece1d4b4891a32b52a8b53b237f0.jpg

Nice?

I like this. 

I've only ever picked pieces up on secondary market. Silver gold bull, eBay. 

There was a seller on eBay called raresilverstrikes he must have been unloading his stack. Like you said, you have to be a forum member.. which he was.

Enlight171.jpg

• 2 months later...
On 05/08/2018 at 00:36, Sparky said:

I was looking at 3 of Golden State Mint's new Silver rounds; If I bought 10 of the Silver Shield 2018 Cannabis and 10 of the Royal highness and 10 of the Third Eye Chakra with capsules and postage and tax they would land at under £21 each - I am not really into the idea of starting a bullion business but who knows you all look like your having a great time and they would fetch quite a bit on eBay. I only just bought my first pieces of silver from the last group order and some nice things from BYB. Maybe I hoping someone else is wondering if to do something - let me know and I will buy some or possibly other people here would be interested if I went ahead and ordered this?

@Sparky Did anything ever come of this?

TNT both pros and cons to his work but he is right about his silver coins have better chance protecting their premiums and appreciating over time if needed in the future to liquidate the stack than stacking the generic eagles.

Because bullion supplier in the states get the best prices from I have given it a miss even though some really cool designs released by TNT.

Archived