• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

2018 China 1 Oz Silver Kiangnan Dragon Dollar 2018 Restrike BU

Sadbuttrue2

2018 China 1 Oz Silver Kiangnan Dragon Dollar 2018 Restrike BU

Mintage: 5,000 pieces worldwide

24,90 € aurinum.de

New 8 coin series, China's Most Valuable Vintage Coin Series.

A classic is reborn. The Kiangnan 7 Mace 2 Candareens coin is one of the most sought after vintage Chinese coins and has been brought back to life in the form of a 1oz silver coin.

In 1897, the Heaton Mint in Birmingham developed the original dies of a series of silver denominations for the Kiangnan Mint. The Obverse features the iconic image of a Chinese dragon coiled in a wide retrograde ?S? shape with a fireball from his mouth, staring intensely out at the observer. The reverse features 4 Chinese and 4 Manchu characters, all reading as ?Kuang Hsu Yuan Pao?, within a chain pattern of tiny capital ?S? figures.

For the first time ever, a Chinese mint will laser etch the year, weight and purity on the rim of the coin. Limited mintage of 5,000 coins of each design, the reborn classic will be a striking addition to any collection!

Coin Highlight:

Original Denomination: 7 Mace 2 Candareens (ancient Chinese currency)

Special features: --

Motive: Kiangnan Dragon Dollar

Silvercoin: Kiangnan Dragon Dollar

Country of origin: China

Mint: --

Quality: BU

Issue: 2018

Weight: 31,1 g

Fineness: Ag 999,9

Diameter: Ø 40,00 mm

Border: --

Edition: 5,000

China-1-Oz-Silber-Kiangnan-Dragon-Dollar-2018-Restrike-BU.jpg.png

China-1-Oz-Silber-Kiangnan-Dragon-Dollar-2018-Restrike-BU_b2.jpg.png

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 08/08/2018 at 21:19, StackemHigh said:

Anyone wanting to run a group buy I'd be interested. 

Just been running some numbers for this, out of interest (from the German site):

If you order 1 coin + 6 eur shipping the costs exchange out to about £ 27.74

If you order 8 coins + 12 eur shipping the costs exchange out to about £ 23.75 per coin

Ordering more than 8 bumps the shipping up to 18 eur.

So factoring in onward 1st class signed for delivery @ £2.11 and you would approx save £1.88 per coin doing a group buy.

49 minutes ago, 999magnum said:

This coin is really growing on me. It really is a classic design that's very clean, attractive and yet very simple imho.

These vintage dragon coin has many varieties the coin looks better in person , I have posted the group order on Monday there should be some feeback soon 

@AlphaBeast @sovereignsteve @morezone

Added 0 minutes later...

3074B744-98A7-47C2-B13A-575A42B02859.jpeg

AC6B2D8F-8AC2-4240-A5B4-D044199B8954.jpeg

MY TOTAL FORUM TRADE FEEDBACK IS 100 AND IT IS 100%

3 minutes ago, fehk2001 said:

These vintage dragon coin has many varieties the coin looks better in person , I have posted the group order on Monday there should be some feeback soon 

@AlphaBeast @sovereignsteve @morezone

Added 0 minutes later...

3074B744-98A7-47C2-B13A-575A42B02859.jpeg

AC6B2D8F-8AC2-4240-A5B4-D044199B8954.jpeg

Received mine today! Love it! Finish is immaculate as well! Looking forward to the rest of the series!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived