• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsors topics (hidden to guests) for deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking. 

Started to make an effort to lose the belly over the last week, several years ago I was super healthy hitting the gym 4 times a week and got to a decent build + fitness level.

The last few years have not been healthy ones due to working away from home and eating out for breakfast, dinner and tea combined with a desk job and the lbs quietly creep on and before you know it the belly's got ya.

For my size and build I would say around 15st is good target weight but was tipping the scales at 17st.

Started on Huel last Tuesday : https://uk.huel.com and have lost 6 lbs in 6 days (some initial weight loss will be excess water)

Got 2 X pouches to try to start with, 1 vanilla(new) and 1 Berry.  Compared to some protein powders I have tried I find it quite palatable.  Each drink is 450 cals so having 1 for breky, a healthy dinner + 1 for an evening meal + some fruit throughout the day.

So far resisted any junk food temptations laying around the house so all good so far.

If anyone is interested in trying it out you can use the below link to get £10 off:

https://huel.mention-me.com/m/ol/ql8gk-4a930979a9

**Please note the above is a referral link where you will get £10 discount and so will I off my next order if you chose to use it**

ShowyConcernedCock-size_restricted.gif

Edited by mr-dead

Well done and I hope you persevere and do well.

Same as you really I lost 3 stone spinning and cycling and was fairly fit  then gradually put 4 on over a few years.

I was  going to try that High impact interval training  out then my right knee started hurting so waiting for hospital appointment to see what it is before I go putting strain on it. Oh well. Fat for a few more months  :o

Ooh, best of luck with the Huel, be interested to hear how it pans out.

A person who has influence in my life has got me onto interval training, can't say I'm enjoying it, but being able to do a complete workout in twelve minutes is at least easier to fit into my schedule.

My take on health  is as follows

Eat what you want in moderation that includes all the food groups

Portion control

Exercise----cardio and weights 

Warm up cool down and stretching will help with the aches and pains.

Saunas and steam rooms are relaxing

Sleep too is important

Diatomaceous Earth is the dog's bollocks for gut health, look after the gut and you'll look after ever other organ  in the body.

IMG_20180625_133039.thumb.jpg.e5f444b4c4d2feb4a806cc70ae671607.jpg

When I travel I take the following:

Organic Beef Jerky from Planet Organic

Bag of organic Figs or Golden Berries for less sugar

Jar of Organic Raw Gherkins

Organic Raw Pistachios or Organic Raw Activated (soaked and sprouted) Pumpkin seeds

Just takes a bit of planning and I know if I don't do it then I am at the mercy of all the packaged, dead cr#p that passes for food these days.

If you're staying away then you just have to make the best decisions you can.

Edited by Norskgeld

Im in to , used the link @mr-dead.

See how it goes. I find myself eating bad because its easy and i dont have much time, i did well on this type of shake a few years back so fingers crossed these do the same. Once it starts shifting you feel better and it motivates you on i find.

Good luck to anyone having a crack at it !

53 minutes ago, Bullionbilly said:

Im in to , used the link @mr-dead.

See how it goes. I find myself eating bad because its easy and i dont have much time, i did well on this type of shake a few years back so fingers crossed these do the same. Once it starts shifting you feel better and it motivates you on i find.

Good luck to anyone having a crack at it !

Just had an email saying you used the referal link so £10 off for both of us.

Did you also get the free shaker + T-shirt for your first order?