• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

closed Rwanda nautical ounce proof coins 1St & 2nd editions

Atkins1888

*****PRICE CUT £20 of NOW ONLY £280 ****££££ SALE ONLY £280 

FOR SALE x 2 nautical ounce proof edition No’s 1 & 2 with C.O.A’S £300 or would consider swapping for gold half sovereigns the newer the better  but open to offers Many Thanks for looking guys 

A.O.O.S 

PRICE CUT GUYS DONT LET THEM SLIP PASSED YOU BOTH RAPIDLY RISING IN PRICE  EXSEPT OF COURSE MINE AND HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE GRAND KIDS PLAYING WITH  THEM OOPS SHOULD HAVE SAID LOOKING AT THEM  LOL

final offer £265  both coins are excellent examples of proof coins with fantastic designs of both ships the H.M.S. Santa Maria /compass rose.  and H.M.S. Endeavour -compass rose both coins are boxed but not matching as there wasn’t any when purchased they do of course both have C.O.A’S BOTH COINS HAVE NEVER BEEN TOUCHED NOT EVEN WITH GLOVES ON 

• 2 weeks later...

Bump ok guys you’s win open to offers remember THES are 1st & 2nd in a smash hit of a series this is definitely the last opportunity after this they go in my safe for the next 5yrs when you won’t be able to get these for love nor money there are only 999 others out there of each one open to any reasonable offer or exchange for gold 

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

@LAsilver hi there sorry if you haven't had a reply from me I have been busy as hell over the last six months or so selling stuff or should I say getting robed blind over on e-bay the two coins that you seemed interested in the first in the series the santa maria has been sold but I do still have the H.M.S ENDEVOUR is STILL AVAILABLE to be honest I personally think its the better of the two anyway (totally unbuiest ) lol if you are interested then get in touch im open to offers the best way to get a hold of me is to e mail me paul979902@icloud.com just title your e-mail H.M.S endeavour or with your user name on hear  BUT PLS BEAR IN MIND THAT THIS SEIRES HAS ONLY BEEN GOING UP IN PRICE SO NO SILLY OFFERS LIKE £50 I WOULD ALSO ADD THAT THINK THIS COIN WOULD GET A GOOD GRADING IF YOU CHOSE TO DO SO  anyway need to go and walk the dog then its noddy land for me hope to hear back from you soon 

yours sincerely paul 

Archived