• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

WTF, ISIS to bring out gold and silver coins

1 hour ago, mr-dead said:

This is old news and never went anywhere i think.

Just an ISIS propaganda piece.

They did issue something. There are (or were) clips on Youtube. 

Alas, I have never heard or seen it appearing in the West for checks. So, in the end, it may have been just brass and what not. 

Its one of those things that are disgusting to most of the civilised world, but if obtained as a war trophy or if ISIS were ever fully defeated would be worth a lot of money I reckon in years to come much like controversial WW2 german items.

26 minutes ago, xthomasx said:

Alas, I have never heard or seen it appearing in the West for checks. So, in the end, it may have been just brass and what not. 

Do you reckon they do refunds? 

44 minutes ago, SILVERFINGER said:

I wouldnt like to ask :lol:

"thank you for your complaint to Isisilver. Please be assured that WE shall forward your complaint to our quality department. one of our colleagues WILL look into this matter with the utmost SEVERity. YOUR complaint is so important, the HEAD of the department will oversee this personally. FROM the first moment we strike our coins, to when they arrive in YOUR hands, someBODY here is looking after that process and cares just as much about our product as our WESTERN counterparts do. please rest assured that we treat cheating on our coins as seriously as we treat committing INFIDELity.

Have a blessed day,

Isis eva"

I don't think we will ever see them selling any to westerners they are trying  to do all they can to get at us so unless they believe that we will buy from them to help fund there cause to try and eradicate us they must be more silly than we think ? and anyway as @Bullionaire quote says I would not like to bring a quality issue up with them ?

ISIS are virtually gone and these will be worth a fortune as collectors pieces in the years to come, far in excess of their metal content.

For example, at the fall of the Berlin wall, Soviet art and paintings was virtually being given away, look how much they are worth today. The market is insane for the things. Nazi memorabilia is another example. The Soviets and Nazi's committed atrocities and killed far more people than ISIS. Just saying.

If you get your hands on one of these hold tight. 

4 hours ago, xthomasx said:

They did issue something. There are (or were) clips on Youtube. 

Anyone can knock out a few coins these days cheap and easy, I dont think any significant volume was produced so I think it was more a propaganda tool then any real world application.

Even I designed my own coin previously (a physical crypto coin for Komodo)

ip.bitcointalk.org.jpg

Do we have any evidence these coins actually existed? This looks like junk propaganda on a phony propaganda website. 

Do you for 1 millisecond think that is so called Islamic State website could not be taken down? Hacked, DOS attacked, deleted a thousand times over before breakfast if it were real? This is p1ss poor disinformation from the usual 'Deep State' criminals.

ISIS is a group of mercenaries funded and organised by Western Intelligence DisServices. 

Always cast your vote - Spoil your ballot slip. Put 'Spoilt Ballot - I do not consent.' These votes are counted. If you do not do this you are consenting to the tyranny. None of them are fit for purpose. 
A tyranny relies on propaganda and force. Once the propaganda fails all that's left is force.

COVID-19 is a cover story for the collapsing economy. Green Energy isn't Green and it isn't Renewable.

It's weird - I heard it announced ISIS were 100% defeated (perhaps in terms of territory taken back - ?) so now they've taken to...minting commemorative coins instead? ?

I remember the 'good old days' when they tried really daring things, like that chap who supposedly tried to chop the Palace of Westminster and the entire government apart (and in doing so presumably bring down western 'democracy') with a Jamie Oliver kitchen knives set and a photoshopped car.

I expect a dandelion attack on a high-ranking Minister next. Perhaps it'll be the dandelion allergy that gets them, perhaps a nerve agent (I hear garlic oil is lethal to these parasitic bloodsuckers but yet to try it out).

They were utterly destroyed by bombing campaigns, lots of nations, lots of aircraft, not much media coverage. Lots of tax payers money spent and given to weapons manufacturers, arguably that was the whole point of Obama creating them in the first place :P 

On 16/07/2018 at 15:45, sixgun said:

ISIS is a group of mercenaries funded and organised by Western Intelligence DisServices. 

Which means they might be stamped on the same presses that make American gold and silver Eagles, even from the same batch of planchets. I think I'll just stick to stacking the USA branded version, instead, thanks.

Archived