• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsors topics (hidden to guests) for deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking. 

I've only recently heard a bit about Nixon and Trump, and Trump's uncle (?) and Tesla's papers after he died.

There certainly seems to be more about the man than meets the eye.

I shall have to revisit Nixon and why he was kicked out, Watergate was just the excuse.

Please read Link it's very interesting. A Reuters news article about  linkingTrump s ambassador, Tommy Robinson. The article goes on about Saturdays rightwing demonstration of support rally which way you look at it.  What makes the article very interesting is it reveals how biased the UK press are, I am not sure this is done accidentally or on purpose,

https://uk.reuters.com/article/uk-usa-trump-britain-robinson/trumps-ambassador-lobbied-britain-on-behalf-of-jailed-right-wing-activist-tommy-robinson-idUKKBN1K331C

1 hour ago, Pipers said:

I see the piece ends with a quote 'A spokesman for Hope Not Hate, a British anti-racism group,.....'

Hope Not Hate is a hate group. It is pure hate. It is anti-White, anti-male, anti-normality.

Tommy Robinson was right to have been arrested. It was not a free speech issue. He was jeopardising the trial and a string of other grooming gang trials. He was actually acting in ways that would help those accused of being child rapists.

i watched the ITV 10 o'clock news last night. A very rare event for me. The whole piece was sensationalist and anti-Trump. A large amount of the time was spent covering clueless banner wavers demonstrating against Trump.

i thought for a moment, why can't the media just report in an unbiased straightforward way. They would have to tell the truth then and there would be a revolution before the week was out, so of course they will never report in an unbiased truthful way.

Edited by sixgun

You hear nothing about Tommy Robinson on the msm, I've only seen it reported online websites and youtube. 

The protests a few weeks ago put the anti Trump protests to shame quite honestly but nothing was reported. Off message you see. 

He broke conditions not to report outside of court and was tried and sentenced in 3 hours and is now in solitary confinement for 13 months for his own protection. He has been stopped from writing letters. It's completely disproportionate to the crime, which was reporting on a trail of Muslim child rapists. Off message, so it's not reported. 

There were pro Trump rally's yesterday, not reported. There was a free Tommy Robinson rally too. Not reported. The main stream media is a joke in this country. 

Edited by KDave

@KDave initially i was not surprised about Tommy Robinson but i was dismayed by what happened - i thought this is a stitch up. They have processed him so fast, so fast it is impossible. They did process him so fast it was impossible without it all being planned in advance and set up. i was objecting to what happened. That this was another example of Police State UK.

It was all prearranged and is all part of Police State UK.

However then i watched a Richie Allen video covering it and my opinion changed. In the video he explains why it was right Tommy Robinson was arrested. The video is still up if you google Tommy Robinson + Richie Allen.

The issue was by reporting as he did, he jepodised the grooming trials. It was possible multiple linked trials could have collapsed and been dismissed.

Edited by sixgun

My problem is not that he was arrested, clearly he was in contempt of court. The issue is his sentence and treatment is disproportionate to the crime. 

He is in solitary confinement. He is not allowed to write letters because of what he wrote in the last one and the fact it was circulated online. They are trying to break the man and silence him. They have used the legal system as a weapon to suppress a reporter and are making an example. 

He is in solitary confinement for his own protection. The last thing they want is to have him martyred by people of the religion he was reporting on, but the states treatment of him in jail is making him just that. If this isn't an example of the politicized police state I don't know what is.

Mr (Bean) Khan says flying this insulting effigy of a foreign head of state is "freedom of speech" and gave it his blessing. It would be interesting to know if the heads of state dictators of Iran or S, Arabia visited the UK and the protesters requested his permission to fly a giant pig or some other insulting effigy with their names on it, would he give them his blessing and call it freedom of speech?