• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

SECOND hand silver

Andyj0502

Hi. I’m new to stacking and recently made my first silver purchase. I’m wanting to expand my portfolio further but not wanting to pay the premiums from online dealers. Iv read in a few other threads that people buy second hand. Just wondering if you guys can give me a heads up about where the best places are to buy second hand silver. 

Thanks in advance 

Here!

The trade section is a great place to buy second hand silver

Most of the deals get snapped up by premium members as standard members cannot see trade posts until 3 days after they are posted!

Visit my website for all my Hand Poured Silver: http://backyardbullion.com

And check out my YouTube channel 

https://www.youtube.com/backyardbullion

1 minute ago, Andyj0502 said:

Hi. I’m new to stacking and recently made my first silver purchase. I’m wanting to expand my portfolio further but not wanting to pay the premiums from online dealers. Iv read in a few other threads that people buy second hand. Just wondering if you guys can give me a heads up about where the best places are to buy second hand silver. 

Thanks in advance 

First off, welcome to the forum.

The best answer I have is right here on the sales section. People often sell for a great price on here. Check the sales section regularly and youll be sure to pick up some pieces

Yes silver is coming up for sale all the time. i just got a 1kg Lunar II Dragon coin. i am collecting the 1kg Lunar coins and i didn't have a dragon. i would say if you are starting out and want to pick up coins then the forum is a good place.

i would recommend you become a premium member. You won't have seen that 1kg dragon coin yet - b/c you aren't a premium member (yet). Taking the step to becoming a premium member means you will see the coins as soon as they come up for sale. If you do buy off the forum you will get your money back. i have got mine back many times over. Never regret becoming a premium member.

Always cast your vote - Spoil your ballot slip. Put 'Spoilt Ballot - I do not consent.' These votes are counted. If you do not do this you are consenting to the tyranny. None of them are fit for purpose. 
A tyranny relies on propaganda and force. Once the propaganda fails all that's left is force.

COVID-19 is a cover story for the collapsing economy. Green Energy isn't Green and it isn't Renewable.

Apart from collectors' coin (ie, older and rare issues), in my short experience, the bullion dealers don't tend to advertise more recent second-hand coins. However, if you ask them on the phone, they will let you know what's available and the price, etc.

Hope that this helps

Tapman 

Archived