• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

closed .999+ Fine Silver Coins and Rounds ($17.50/ea to $250/ea)

Hello. I have been collecting Silver Coins and Silver Rounds for a while and just don't have the space for everything, so I need to downsize. I am selling some 1oz and 2oz Silver Coins and Rounds, and a few 1 Troy Pound Silver Rounds. To be 100% clear, all of these coins and rounds are at least .999 fine REAL silver, no silver plating or mixed metals.

All but a few of these items for sale/trade/barter were purchased directly from reputable online dealers and I can guarantee that I am the first owner of the majority of them. I have a habit of putting all of my coins and rounds in direct-fit Air-Tite coin capsules, using clean white cotton gloves. The capsules for 1oz Silver Coins and Rounds usually go for around 50¢ while the capsules for the 2oz coins are about $2 each, but I believe the investment pays off in keeping the coins beautiful. I will not be doing the encapsulated coins any injustice by removing them from the capsules, so please figure this into your decision making.

Here is what I have to offer:

ROUNDS (all in Air-Tite Capsules)
13qty - GSM Incuse Indian 1oz Silver Rounds (original, discontinued design) - $18/ea
16qty - OPM 1oz Silver Rounds (no longer minted) - $20/ea
14qty - NTR Buffalo 1oz Silver Rounds (no longer minted) - $19/ea
17qty - Provident Prospector 1oz Silver Rounds (original, discontinued design) - $20/ea

ROUNDS (in Original Packaging w/ Edge-Engraved Serial Number and Matching COA)
3qty - Various Design 1 Troy Pound Rounds (released by The Federal Coin Fund) - $250/ea

COINS (in Air-Tite Capsules)
17qty - 2016 Niue 1oz Silver Hawksbill Turtle (350,000 mintage) - $20/ea
3qty - 2014 Niue 1oz Silver Hawksbill Turtle (200,000 mintage) - $21/ea
7qty - 2015 Niue 2oz Silver Hawksbill Turtle - $40/ea
2qty - 2016 Australia 1oz Silver Kangaroo - $20/ea
5qty - 2017 Australia 1oz Silver Kangaroo - $19.50/ea
6qty - 2015 Australia 1oz Silver Kookaburra (25th Anniversary) - $30/ea
6qty - 2008 Canada 1oz Silver Maple Leaf - $20/ea
3qty - 2013 Canada 1oz Silver Maple Leaf - $20/ea
6qty - 2014 Canada 1oz Silver Maple Leaf - $20/ea
13qty - 2013 Canada 1oz Silver Maple Leaf (25th Anniversary) - $25/ea
20qty - 2016 Canada 1oz Silver Maple Leaf Reverse Proof w/ Wolf Privy (50,000 mintage) - $30/ea
2qty - 2011 American 1oz Silver Eagle - $23.50/ea
1qty - 2014 American 1oz Silver Eagle - $23.50/ea
16qty - 2015 American 1oz Silver Eagle - $23.50/ea
3qty - 2016 American 1oz Silver Eagle - $23.50/ea
3qty - 2017 South Africa 1oz Silver Krugerrand GEM Premium Uncirculated (w/ COA) - $45/ea

COINS (off-quality, in original tubes, not in capsules)
18qty - 2008 Canada 1oz Silver Maple Leaf - $17.50/ea
21qty - 2013 Canada 1oz Silver Maple Leaf - $17.50/ea
17qty - 2014 Canada 1oz Silver Maple Leaf - $17.50/ea

COINS (Graded, In NGC Slab)
15qty - 2017 American 1oz Silver Eagle MS-70 NGC Early Releases - $38/ea

Here is some of what I am looking to trade for:
*MS-70 American Gold Buffalo Bullion or Proof Coin
*1/4 oz American Gold Eagle BU Coins
*2017 South Africa 1 oz Platinum Krugerrand Proof
*2017 Mexico 1 kilo Silver Libertad High Relief Prooflike Coin
*Certified Ancient Egyptian Coins or maybe a Roman Silver Denarius or a Tetradrachm or something similar

Please feel free to email me with any questions about these items. We can figure out shipping costs when we figure out where the package is going and what the size/weight will be. If possible, I'd like to use a USPS Small Flat Rate Priority Mail Box ($7.20 + insurance).

Thanks for looking,

Matt

P.S. HERE is a link to a folder with all of the pictures.

5a.jpg

13 hours ago, Curt said:

@CurtHi Curt. Are you located in the USA? I like to use USPS Priority Flatrate Small Boxes because they come with tracking (necessary), however the box is 8 5/8" x 5 3/8" x 1 5/8" on the inside and the Air-Tite H Tubes are 1.77" in diameter, so they would be crammed in there by more than a 1/7" difference. The outside diameter of the capsules is exactly the same as the inside dimensions on the box (1.75"). Do you need the tubes? Do you need me to add full insurance for the total value? Do you want Signature Confirmation? I will sell these at the lowest price I can do, and I will package them how I'd want them to be sent to me, but I can not be responsible for anything that happens after the package is sent, so, sorry for all of the questions, but I would like to be exactly sure that I am pricing out the correct shipping method for you. Thank you.

Matt

For those that are curious:

It seems that shipping for up to 40 coins/rounds, maybe more, to anywhere in the United States would be $7.20 + insurance. That is for a USPS Small Flat Rate Box, which comes with $50 insurance. If the value of the package is any more than that, it would be best to use additional insurance. Although the package will be packed securely and handled with care by myself, I can not speak for USPS and can not be responsible for their shortcomings.

You can view USPS pricing here: https://pe.usps.com/text/dmm300/Notice123.htm#_c031

The options for additional insurance are here: https://pe.usps.com/text/dmm300/Notice123.htm#_c191

Please note that a Flat Rate Envelope (no padding) is an option for $6.70, however, for 50 cents more, frankly, I'd rather use a box if it was headed to me, to avoid any scratches, smashes, etc. The Flat Rate Envelope with padding doesn't make much sense to use in this case, as it is 5 cents more than the small box.

I forgot to add: Another important reason I like using Priority Flat Rate Boxes is because they come with Tracking Included, which can really help solve problems should they arise.

Archived