• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Deutsche Bank - all time low

mr-dead

So Deutsche Bank has now hit an all time low @ 8.76 euro (ATH 88.41 euro)

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-06-27/deutsche-bank-tumbles-new-record-low-drags-european-banks

I think things are only going to get worse and if it does go belly up the contagion will be significant and could be the much needed catalyst to drive gold prices significantly higher.

2 minutes ago, mr-dead said:

So Deutsche Bank has now hit an all time low @ 8.76 euro.

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-06-27/deutsche-bank-tumbles-new-record-low-drags-european-banks

I think things are only going to get worse and if it does go belly up the contagion will be significant and could be the much needed catalyst to drive gold prices significantly higher.

Its a dangerous situation that is not being discussed for what it is in the mainsteam media - a global financial collapse catalyst. Their derivatives pile is so enormous ans intertwined that if Deutsche Bank fails, no amount of bail-outs or even bail-ins will even touch the sides of the hole that will be left.

Will the BBC blame BREXIT - I doubt it ?
Don't hear much on the 24 hr news channels about Greece, Portugal etc - thought they were all on their knees with Italy also about to implode.
Wait till we tell the EU they are not getting our €40 billion ( and the rest ) and see what happens when someone in Brussels finally notices the cashpoint is empty.

Let's ask the government to spend all our 'non-allocated, extra' tax money on transforming the NHS (still potentially the best one in the World, ever, imho) rather than waging wars against anyone they fancy, shall we?

The UK weapons budget is absolutely shocking and they could fix the NHS forever in one year's spending on needless artillery etc.

Who doesn't prefer that??! :wacko:

1 hour ago, Big23 said:

40bn? Peanuts... Most important thing for the next 3 weeks is who wins the football championship :D

Won't be Germany, that's for sure :D

"Down with your bank, you're going down with your bank, down with your baaank"

Sorry for going off-topic.

I think we've all been told for almost a year (certainly ten months plus I reckon) that Deutsch Bank going down will be the start of the end. I'm expectig it, that's why I stack silver and food!

We as Austrians were not even qualified and we won against Germany a few weeks ago. We also have some rivalry going on with our 'bigger brother'. So there are a lot of people here celebrating today :D 

20 minutes ago, kimchi said:

Deutsch Bank going down will be the start of the end. I'm expectig it, that's why I stack silver and food

In a crisis like this you need 4 metals, we use to say, gold, silver, steel and lead :D 

7 hours ago, mr-dead said:

So Deutsche Bank has now hit an all time low @ 8.76 euro

Market cap is 21bn € only o.O

Apple could just buy them cash and revolutionize the banking sector :) 

• 7 months later...

DB is a hot mess, and then some. 

The long rumoured Commerzbank merger won’t help in my humble opinion and will simply add to the already vast challenges has with its technology.

It will cost a fortune to integrate and even then I am guess will be out of the markets where it makes money.  

DB is shifting roles back to Germany, which would be great if anyone worked more than 9-5. 

I watch with interest

Not my circus, not my monkeys

• 5 months later...

The most scary thing is that it's not just DB. 

Plus look at the mess of HSBC at the moment. Between the troubles in Hong Kong, UK, Europe and China (including potential trade war issues) HSBC should make interesting viewing too. 

Screenshot_2019-08-15-13-21-19.jpg

Archived