• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Turning fat into Silver

Danetime

Hello everyone,

I'm new here to the forums and looking to start my own stack. As I've grown older and started to enjoy the finer things in life like wine, cheese etc. Like some I've gained a few pounds here and there and really struggled to lose it. In my case its the motivation that is the killer for me. So when I see people talk about there yearly stacking goals I wanted to do the same but with a little twist.

So my plan is that every pay day (monthly) I'll step on those scales and see how much weight I have lost and then turn that weight into Silver.  The plan is to lose the weight maybe a pound or two a month else this would be a real expensive hobby.

Most people who try to lose weight end on putting it back on and more besides. Weight gain or loss is more than just diet, it is your whole life style. That is why it is so hard to get the weight off and keep it off. There was a programme on ITV this week, i listened to a bit, it was going on in the background. Diabetics on an 800 calorie diet for a month. A stunt for the cameras to make a programme.

Aim to confine your eating to a window of time - say 6 hours - nothing before or after. If you are fasting for 18 hours a day it will force your body to switch into ketosis and burn fat. You are not eatin less you are shifting your eating time.

Cut out as many carbohydrates as you can. Especially cut out processed food. Processed food is generally full of fructose-glucose syrups. They are cheap, they add taste and they are poison. Fructose is half of table sugar. We become addicted to carbohydrates releasing sugars into the body. We get a sugar rush, our metabolism then has to quickly get it out of the blood or we would be diabetic and it is turned into fat. Then we crave another sugar rush and so it goes on. Fructose causes fatty liver.

Eat in a window - intermittent fasting - get rid of processed food - cut carbs down - no bread, no potatoes, nothing made with wheat flour, no pasta ----> no sugar rush.

Eat more saturated fat - lard, dripping, butter. Ger rid of all the vegetable oils - they are poison. The polyunsaturates oxidise very easily, it is the last thing you should be cooking with. A lot of the processed (vegetable) fatty foods still have trans fats in and they cause cancer.

People were told to stop eating saturated fat. They had to eat more carbohydrate to make up the calories. They switched to margarine and vegetable oils. This was for health. The result is obesity has gone up, diabetes has gone up, heart disease went up, cancer went up. People are sicker. The advice is wrong. It is killing people.

If you follow this advice and you steer clear of faddy diets you will be able to lose some weight, get rid of the metabolic syndrome which you almost certainly will have, get rid of the fatty liver which you almost certainly have and you will be able to stack silver. Win win win.

Always cast your vote - Spoil your ballot slip. Put 'Spoilt Ballot - I do not consent.' These votes are counted. If you do not do this you are consenting to the tyranny. None of them are fit for purpose. 
A tyranny relies on propaganda and force. Once the propaganda fails all that's left is force.

COVID-19 is a cover story for the collapsing economy. Green Energy isn't Green and it isn't Renewable.

58 minutes ago, SILVERFINGER said:

I will take the Vs in the middle.

The V's in the middle?

Don't you mean the double D's in the middle?

Always cast your vote - Spoil your ballot slip. Put 'Spoilt Ballot - I do not consent.' These votes are counted. If you do not do this you are consenting to the tyranny. None of them are fit for purpose. 
A tyranny relies on propaganda and force. Once the propaganda fails all that's left is force.

COVID-19 is a cover story for the collapsing economy. Green Energy isn't Green and it isn't Renewable.

9 hours ago, PansPurse said:

If in doubt seek guidance of a qualified medical professional.

It was they who got us eating "bad" in the first place!

edit. funny how we're not allowed to say "c*ap" on this forum??

Profile picture with thanks to Carl Vernon

8 minutes ago, sovereignsteve said:

It was they who got us eating "bad" in the first place!

edit. funny how we're not allowed to say "c*ap" on this forum??

Lol I thought it was just my spellchecker! ?

Fantastic goal, best of luck!

Bleyer Bullion is the South West's local bullion dealer, serving the whole of the UK by phone and online. Bleyer offers friendly, expert consultancy and welcomes face-to-face appointments with UK customers looking for a more personal service. Please visit us at: www.BleyerBullion.co.uk.

Archived